Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 41 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Yes it's actually in better condition that a lot of others i've received so no complaints from me. Although i've effectively outed myself to the postman and all the other residents of my building...

2. FINISH LINE and j267 like this.
  3. Meanwhile my Chicks/Target shipment came in a box big enough to ship their whole discography.

Angeleyes and suitechicguy like this.
  4. Vinyl Me Please have shipped my copy of When The Pawn! Finally caved and ordered it last week.

Still waiting for shipment on the purple Fetch The Bolt Cutters I pre-ordered back in April, mind... anyone else UK-based having the same problem?

aaronhansome likes this.
  5. Thats how all of my vinyls come from Target in a giant box for 1 thing.

6. Mine dispatched yesterday but I know some people have had theirs for weeks. I’d guess they are shipping in batches.

7. I'm ready for the Extraordinary Machine repress, @Fiona @VMP

20200806_154629_resized.jpg

In other news, the 'in the trees' edition of folklore is up on The Sound of Vinyl UK if anybody missed it.

8. Does anyone know how to order from Target if you’re in the UK? I’m fine ordering to a forwarding service address & paying their fees but... there’s no way of pressing any kind of add to cart button on the Target website here, and I’ve tried with a proxy site’s US server too?

9. Which one (apologies I’m assuming this is London)

10. Westfield in Shepherds Bush, the one in Stratford is closed.

itylts likes this.
  11. Apparently they had an option for international shipping before (that I could never get to work), but it looks like it's been officially discontinued as of February this year. I think you might need a stronger VPN like ExpressVPN or NordVPN - I don't know if you can trial the latter but that's working for me - to be able to order though.

12. Yeah the only HMV stores in London are Westfield Shep Bush and the Fopp in Covent Garden

itylts likes this.
  13. I screamed at “obvious pricing error”

F9780E5C-8831-45FD-BA0C-3B343E08B409.jpeg

14. Pretty sure that... wouldn't hold up if you didn't settle for it.

Rhombus likes this.
  15. What's the story here? £49.99 and "coming soon" on Juno. Is it import only?

16. Tidal is so pretty.

17. [​IMG]

18. It's a limited pressing here in the US, seemed to be available everywhere online for $27 but mostly gone now. I suppose it's getting imported to EU?

Dennis likes this.
  19. I need it. Price ain't it though, hmm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.