Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 411 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. This is amazing! Congratulations and thank you so much for your amazing work. I really need this! If anyone gets to organize an international group buy please, count me in!

2. Looks absolutely stunning and a great one to start with! I look forward to what else is in store.

2014 likes this.
  3. This is just (trip the light) fantastic.

Pre-ordered!

Andrew, blaze_dave and j267 like this.
  4. I’ve just realised that we could potentially now be getting Trip The Light... on vinyl.

Wow.

5. I know Trip is probably more wanted but I’d hate to see Shoot From The Hip overlooked - that artwork was made for an LP!

6. Hopefully those masters get found so we can get Shoot from the hip!

7. That's amazing! Congratulations @Dark Ballet and many thanks for your hard work so we will be able to enjoy this one on our turntables in the summer. Pre-ordered!

blaze_dave likes this.
  8. I’ve ordered my Read My Lips vinyl! I’m so excited to see what’s to come @Dark Ballet!

9. Ordered this! Cannot wait to experience the epic "Move This Mountain" on vinyl, congratulations @Dark Ballet I have dreamed of someone doing something like this for years! Sophie must be happy too, I remember her saying she always wanted to put her albums out on vinyl, but her label didn't see it fit. Glad we're righting that wrong now!

Robbietoxic, Txetxu and blaze_dave like this.
  10. I’d want to order one but I’m in the US. Damn!

11. Who is helping me get one please

12. Ordered this in a heartbeat.

The Vinyl Wish List form says the maximum number of responses have been received, if you were unaware. I want to throw my support behind all my various faves on there.

Andrew, blaze_dave and 1986 like this.
  13. Same here (from Portugal). I HATE Brexit.

14. I would 1000% get this alas no US shipping and a forwarding service would cost more than the album itself

15. Theres a “request a vinyl” option in the menu of our store if you wish to submit one.

Stopremix, P'NutButter and blaze_dave like this.
  16. Will the label's website be the only place where we can buy it from? Will it be on Amazon or any other stores that ship internationally? (Sorry if this was answered already, I read the two last pages and didn't find any info on this).

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

My WIMPIII coloured vinyl came today just in time for my rate xxx

18. Arghhhhh I want Read My Lips so badly. I’d be interested in a group buy!

lushLuck and theelusivechanteuse like this.
  19. @Dark Ballet An unsolicited tip from someone who has worked with UMG, Sony and WMG/Rhino on reissue campaigns for my label and others: you might want to double-check with your inside sales rep regarding the "No sales outside the UK" rule. I say that because, at least with deals I've worked out in America, the terms are specific for distribution, i.e. you can't sell 100 copies to an Australian distributor, but one-off D2C sales to someone in Australia would be fine. (Again, unsolicited advice, sorry, etc.)

hownee, Andrew, blaze_dave and 2 others like this.
  20. Cheers for that but i did seek extra clarification about this just to make sure...

Square, JMRGBY, blaze_dave and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.