Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Ggg you know I'm a loyal customer baby

aaronhansome and HeartSwells like this.
  2. How many variants of Fetch da Bolt Cutters are there? My VMP edition still hasn't been shipped.

aaronhansome and itylts like this.
  3. dddd managed to snatch one (as long they dont turn around and cancel it)

4. As far as I know, there are four:

• Standard black
    • Aubergine purple from VMP (which is apparently still a preorder even though mine and others have shipped)
    • Bronze from Barnes & Noble and Fnac EDIT: Also at HHV
    • Opaque pearl - HMV, indies and Rough Trade
    I have black and purple on the way and I'm really tempted to complete the set.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  5. This release just makes those 6 track 12”s even weirder...

6. Back in stock xx

Espeon likes this.
  7. Thanks legend

djmakemewet likes this.
  8. ...but then why is everyone selling them for £12 when the store that usually stocks at the lowest price is selling copies for £20?

Why are these shops aware that they are 6 tracks (it’s mentioned in the descriptions for Rough Trade, Banquet and Resident).

None of it makes sense dd.

If you have a preorder for the cheap 12” I’d still be concerned about getting some weird abridged version, do yourself a favour and upgrade to the cute silver with a signed art card.

9. So my standard copy of Pang arrived today with this sticker on the front.

20200721_183322.jpg

I couldn't open it fast enough praying Rough Trade had actually given me the gold marble one. But alas it was just the standard copy, regardless I'm happy i finally own this masterpiece and those two posters included are insane.

10. Odd, mine turned out to be the gold one when I got it from Fopp the other day.

michaelhird likes this.
  11. Man, well done. I'm never that lucky.

12. D0998827-EDD4-4C00-949E-C17E5A26E468.jpeg
    Was lucky enough to grab these two from a local shop today, paid only 45 EUR for both!

13. I've just realised the barcode/catalog number for the non-D2C listings matches the "store exclusive" silver vinyl so... I think someone at Universal just made a complete mess of the listings. Hoping Juno or somewhere has photos up tomorrow of this cursed release dd.

14. Does anyone know if it’s possible to order from the Target website if you’re in the UK? I’m on my phone and I just won’t give me the option to buy.

15. I spent ages the other day trying to get The Chicks Gaslighter neon pink vinyl and couldn't figure it out. It just seemed to load forever rather than outright tell you that UK purchasing isn't available. I even tried it on a variety of browsers and it was the same.

I was very confused and irritated.

16. It does, see here: https://help.target.com/help/subcategoryarticle?childcat=Ship+to+home&parentcat=Delivery+&+Pickup
    Many items can be shipped to any of the 50 states and APO/FPO addresses. Shipping to the following destinations is based upon the item meeting certain guidelines and restrictions may apply:
    • Hawaii
    • Alaska
    • P.O. Boxes
    • APO/FPO addresses
    • U.S. Territories and Protectorates (American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands)

17. This could have got lost in the 1.0 thread but how many Katy Perry 'Smile' variants are there?
    *Bone white (standard variant?)
    *Picture disc (artist store exclusive?)
    *Transparent red (HMV exclusive?) - What is this 1921 series business?
    *others?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.