Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Spotify Custard

Square likes this.
  2. Blue + 1 bonus track & voice memo (Target exclusive)
    Gold/Slightly different off-white? (Spotify exclusive via a private link on her webstores).

1921 series is just the name for some of HMV's exclusive vinyl range. Also includes an OBI strip.

3. I think Walmart’s is the same as the HMV version.

4. Just be glad you've got one. I've been waiting since January!

5. My copy of Dua Lipa - Complete Collection arrived... for regular pricing from a unknown vinylshop webstore. I feel like I should not be this lucky, but we got the current events going sooo... It'll play just fine I hope

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    Txetxu and blaze_dave like this.
  6. Spare link, ma'am?

7. It's sold out, sorry.

8. My glow in the dark Arca arrived

[​IMG]

RUNAWAY, Primrose, blaze_dave and 9 others like this.
  9. Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know if Vinyl Me Please J Lo are likely to be restocking the Jennifer Lopez vinyls

10. Ooh this is fun. I got a dispatch email over a week ago so hopefully it's not much longer.

11. It’s one of the only glow in the dark items I own since I was a kid, so I sat there for 45 minutes wondering why it wasn’t doing anything when I first took it out of the sleeve before I realized you have to “charge” it under a bright light nn

Mr Blonde likes this.
  12. Not sure how reliable that is, but a store told me it’s being re-issued but cause of corona they don’t know yet when that will be.

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  13. I doubt it, but they may end up with leftover copies in the future, can't see them being in a rush to repress them.

aaronhansome likes this.
  14. aux

aux

15. zacagay likes this.
  16. A Year Without Rain is back in stock, but has been pushed back to October. I wonder what's going on with that release.

Angeleyes likes this.
  17. ManilaChinchilla, Up N Down and aux like this.
  18. I almost bought it, was as far as paying but then decided I just don't need it. I decided against the Britney vinyl that I really really want for financial reasons recently so the last thing I need right now is four remix vinyls I will never play anyway and that aren't even nicely packed.

Look at me all reasonable and serious and sad.

19. [​IMG]

20. I still bought the bundle despite having another set on the way. Guess I’ll be selling those, assuming they don’t come to me in shreds. I don’t exactly trust the trip they’ll be making overseas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.