Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 617 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Manifesting a One Touch release from whatever the Sugababes have planned for this year

LKane likes this.
  2. Walmart had 1 copy of 2LP deluxe "Rebel Heart" pop up today for $35.98, brand new. Snatched it so fast. I do love that album, as messy as it is.

blaze_dave, Andrew and aaronhansome like this.
  3. I wish Jesse McCartney would put out a singles collection/greatest hits of some kind. He was my first male pop star crush as a little boy but I don’t think I can justify the price of his album just to only listen to Beautiful Soul ddd.

4. Just play it on Youtube.

fancygreen, TRAVVV, toby3000 and 12 others like this.
  5. I’m not getting it off Walmart but the Empire of Sun’s album is pretty faggy friendly I think.

6. I ordered Michelle Williams’ Unexpected because I love some songs on it and I am just rooting for me. I also ordered her book although I know it will not be for me really. But it will make me want to support her even more still I just know. So better having it than needing it.

7. With Jesse McCartney and Cheetah Girls popping up on Walmart, do we think they may have sniped the Hollwood Records/Disney releases from Urban? If so, shit for us european Hilary and Miley fans.

8. Just saw they added Jesse McCartney’s debut album on white vinyl. Don’t mind if I do!

Kyliéyoncé likes this.
  9. This’ll be overstock that they didn’t couldn’t sell, I wouldn’t worry about it!

IceflamePhoenix, Jacques and j267 like this.
  10. Do people really play a Jesse McCartney album?

11. Do people really play a Cheetah Girls, Josie & The Pussycats, High School Musical, Camp Rock album? These nostalgic releases seem to do well.

Txetxu and j267 like this.
  12. Yes! And they’re honestly taking the piss with not releasing 2 & 3.

13. You know you don't have to buy ALL the CDs you loved as a kid on vinyl.

godspeed, Pat, happiestgirl and 17 others like this.
  14. Okay but Pop Princesses on wax would be iconic.

Pure Shores, mattieh, Andrew and 6 others like this.
  15. Only with laser disc of the DVD

TRAVVV and Runawaywithme like this.
  16. Ok but one of these is NOT like the others in that it is actually a classic album filled to the brim with perfect music.

And I’ll play the Cheetah Girls 2 and High School Musical 2 vinyls when those are finally released, but not the first ones, but that’s a separate point.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  17. Let people enjoy things hoe!

18. I kid I kid! But also looking at new albums I love having 2022 vinyl release dates while we get Lizzie McGuire and Camp Rock albums is kinda annoying dd.

happiestgirl, 2014, Mr Blonde and 2 others like this.
  20. I mean I agree but they’re just the ones we’re seeing posted on PopJustice... the real enemy is dad rock/Ed Sheeran/Gallagher solo boxsets clogging up the pressing plants!

P'NutButter, 2014, JMRGBY and 15 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.