Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 634 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. If you're on the fence about the two Bleachers webstore exclusive covers I'd act fast, they're down in the 200-300 copies left range

varjak likes this.
  2. This was just put up on Light in the Attic, "Symbol," a release from Japanese musician Susumu Yokota:
    https://lightintheattic.net/releases/7790-symbol

He also sampled the Nutcracker
    ), which Panda Bear used in "Tropic of Cancer" as well:

3. Megan - Good News variants. Very tempted to order the webstore.

Urban Outfitters
    [​IMG]

Webstore exclusive
    [​IMG]

4. Andrew likes this.
  5. Probably a typo I think.

6. I know, ridiculous. £21.25!

7. I think my Secret Santa (if you're not caught up on this, don't ask) consignment has just been delivered? Now we can all find out what I sent, I've forgot myself.

Lapras, P'NutButter, Andrew and 3 others like this.
  8. As a fan of Parks & Rec, this would be cute to own, but I couldn't see myself ever playing it
    [​IMG]

ManilaChinchilla and lushLuck like this.
  9. New album announced from Duran Duran:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Humanracin likes this.
  10. Anyone else order Olivia Rodrigo’s “Crystal Vellum” vinyl and find it cancelled?

I ain’t too mad because I can keep a copy of the Urban Outfitters one, but find it a bit cheeky that they’re happy to only refund the vinyl and still charge for the CD.

I’d cancel but I want the signed art card nn.

Diet Pop!, Andrew, Jacques and 4 others like this.
  11. Yeah I just got the cancelled email for the vinyl, how very annoying. Same keeping the rest of the order for the signed card.

12. Runawaywithme likes this.
  13. The videos of 1D fans opening their Take Me Home vinyls are harrowing. A few are misshapen (13" instead of 12"), some have come completely broken into pieces, others have totally bent jackets. Hopefully they have quality issues sorted out before the next batch

14. My My Bloody Valentine is coming

15. I’ve not had my dispatch email yet but I’m sure it’ll be with me by the end of the week. So glad I ordered the deluxe Loveless.

16. Mine too. My wish is blown.

17. Mmmmmmm.

Atletico likes this.
  18. I received mine today and my splatter spreads across the entire vinyl and I thought Oops was the prettiest but the colors for BJ on the clear, it’s simply beautiful.

michaelhird and Overdose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.