Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 648 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Released today:
    k d lang - makeover
    Gay sleazebanger dance remixes 1992-2000
    [​IMG]

ManilaChinchilla and 2014 like this.
  2. Or I return it sweetie

3. Viola Beach - Viola Beach (Fuller Bean Records)
    Limited Edition Rainbow Picture Disc Vinyl LP

[​IMG]
    https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recor...iversary-Edition-Rainbow-Vinyl-LP/705G0000000

itylts likes this.
  4. Popped in to a couple of my local record stores to ask about RSD... not looking good for me getting Gaga. *cry* It’s gonna be hard.

blaze_dave, Andrew and P'NutButter like this.
  5. Last edited: May 28, 2021
    Bobbyrae and aboutyounow like this.
  6. What in the Urban Outfitters archive

Mr Blonde likes this.
  7. I’m at Barnes & Noble and they have evermore’s (made in France)…. contemplating if I should get one and see if it’s opaque

8. Did UO 1D's 'Take Me Home' really sell out in like a day?

9. Update: it's transparent although not as "clear" and bright as photos have shown...but still

[​IMG]

We'll see what my Walmart delivery has for me but not optimistic anymore

10. Pink 180g 2LP half-mastered version of Tori Amos' Under The Pink available to pre-order!

[​IMG]

11. After three days of interesting exchanges with SG Lewis's customer service regarding where my order was, my Impact 12" was abruptly dispatched at 2am today and found on my doorstep when I got in from work.

I love a success story!

12. WORTH IT FOR SPACE DOG

xOJakeXo likes this.
  13. Haven’t bought a vinyl in 3 weeks.. feeling the withdrawal symptoms right now x

14. Tori Amos only charging £20 for a 2LP 180g vinyl... if only all stores were as reasonable.

15. Oop, yep, preordered!!!

xOJakeXo likes this.
  16. Hyrulian, Alenko, Robbietoxic and 5 others like this.
  17. Such a shame this wasn’t the original vinyl. My clear vinyl in plastic sleeve is so shit. What were they thinking?

Patriku and Bobbyrae like this.
  18. Has anyone been able to order from the EU store? It lets me pay via PayPal but afterwards doesn't recognise the order [the LP remains in the cart] and there's literally no way to contact them (tried emailing but it was 'undeliverable' and the contact form is not functioning). ?!?!

Antony85 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.