Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 660 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Also, Jessie's in to sign hers.
    (I wish they'd used a gold Sharpie for that artwork)

2. I WANT THE WOLF ALICE AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY

blaze_dave and j267 like this.
  3. This was the most fraught six minutes of my life

blaze_dave likes this.
  4. I wonder how many times she'll be writing the word beb today

5. Received an email this morning confirming Fantasea vinyl is ready to dispatch.. about to ascend to Esta Noche like it’s 2012.

Jersey, Hyrulian, Espeon and 7 others like this.
  6. I asked for “To Stuart”.

I’m a creative.

7. Thanks for posting, I got my copy today in the mail!

Also copped a Janet - Discipline as I'm pretty certain it'll sell out soon and will be a bitch to get a hold of. Sad to see it's not a gatefold but the artwork looks great in 12x12!

br4ndiah and K94 like this.
  8. Made an appointment for Saturday to hopefully grab Chromatica! It’s £54 though compared to other retailers at like £42

blaze_dave likes this.
  9. The soho stores have chaotic stock lists this year nn

phonica looks like it’s only sticking around 20 titles

aaronhansome likes this.
  10. blaze_dave and Humanracin like this.
  11. Is anyone going out for RSD in the UK and not after the Little Mix variant? Would be happy to do some sort of swap or payment at face value.

12. Oh thanks for that, Tori may be enough to break my “no more vinyls” this month pledge.

B.A.D., Humanracin and P'NutButter like this.
  13. Thank you!
    I ordered it from Townsend TMStores as they do the best international packaging.

B.A.D. likes this.
  14. Why is this £12 more expensive than it was when I ordered it on her website?

Andrew.L and B.A.D. like this.
  15. I’ve been having a moment on the bus and would love Skin’s two solo albums on vinyl.

@Dark Ballet do you have a submission form where we can beg for future releases?

16. I was about to order something from Juno then suddenly noticed that the shipping cost, which is usually between €3 and €6, is now up to €8-€12 depending on the product. I have only been shopping on Juno for a few months now so I'm really new to it, but do their shipping fees vary often like that?

17. They are adding Brexit tax now too.

Clyde likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.