Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 669 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Chromatica is utterly beautiful.

blaze_dave likes this.
  2. Not me being warned that chromatica is going fast

where were the little monsters in 2020 when we needed them

Diet Pop!, Butterfly, aux and 4 others like this.
  3. Secured Confetti and Chromatica!

MadameX, Butterfly, Diet Pop! and 4 others like this.
  4. I can’t believe there are already Chromaticas on eBay for £400. People need to calm the fuck down.

As is the same every single year, it’s very likely there’ll be plenty online later.

5. Sooo... I am a weekend away and my mum checked the local stores for Chromatica RSD but it was gone. Does anyone have tips to help me (Dutchie) get one?

6. I got the last Shygirl, thank God. Got Roisin too. Will get TATU online later.

7. Someone on eBay saying there's only 800 copies? Is it crack

8. Getting anxious I won’t get Chromatica now. I know it’s probably the typical RSD hype because there’s no way there’s just 800 copies.

9. It happens every year where people get in such a panic and tizzy that they’ll spend loads of money on them without even checking.

I’ve never gone in store (to avoid the queues and panicked gays) and always pick up what I’m after at 6pm. As said before, a lot of the time there’ll still be copies available days or weeks later when it all dies down.

blaze_dave likes this.
  10. It's sad to see so many listings for the yellow Chromatica, it just shows you how many people went to RSD with the intention of selling these.

4Roses, Bobbyrae, MadameX and 9 others like this.
  11. @mattw67 Little Mix was sold out, sorry! I got the last Gaga and Tatu. Phew.

12. Do people really pay those ridiculous amounts on eBay and Discogs? With that amount of money, you might have paid someone to queue up to buy it for you!

13. They’re obviously aiming for guys with disposable income in other countries who don’t really follow RSD and just become aware of the releases a bit later.

blaze_dave and Chris Lala like this.
  14. Remember the guy that spent $700 on Glory???

Remember the guy

15. A group of people from the city travelled down to my local and secured all the copies of Chromatica. Guess I'll be online at 6pm!

16. I’m waiting for 6pm to do some online grocery shopping.

[​IMG]

17. Think myself and [deleted member] might have snagged the last couple of copies at my local. Ariana had sold out too, looks like the pink pound was out in full force.

aaronhansome, Diet Pop!, aux and 3 others like this.
  18. Got my copy of Chromatica! Was in and out in 5 minutes and the store wasn’t busy at all.

MadameX, Laurence and blaze_dave like this.
  19. Rough Trade East completely sold out of Gaga, Ari and Little Mix. 2hours line but I’m coming out with Phoebe Bridgers that I’ve been meaning to pick up. Ah well

20. Straight vinyl culture is really getting on my last nerve...my local store had 10 copies of Ed Sheeran's latest wax spawn today.

Meanwhile the manager (who clearly notices my purchase trends by now) told me that they got one Chromatica and one k, bye for now - both of which were bought by someone who won a competition for 30 mins early access. This kills the cig.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    Hyrulian, MadameX, Overdose and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.