Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 678 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Cigs, Cigs! I got everything on my list! Well, The Matrix OST has been bumped to Drop 2, but I got the Ariana Grande release instead!
    Still not fucking worth the wait, though. I arrive at around 5.15am, the record store opened at 8am, their tick sheets were numbered, me at #46, and I got my records at 12.30pm. Going somewhere else next year, or taking a camping chair like the older guitar straights.

I've checked all my usual back-ups for stock online, but I can't find Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, or Little Mix anywhere.

2. Anyone have any luck finding k bye for now stock? Wasn't this meant to get a wider release in the fall or something?

3. The TATU pressing sounds fucking brilliant.

4. I can check my local again there were still a few when I went this morning, if you’d like.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  5. Ooh I cannot wait, such an amazing album.

6. I'm getting secondhand panic reading the last few pages. I'm so pleased I didn't have that struggle this year!

7. So I just got an Order confirmation from Bengans. I hope that means I am safe and I really will get my Order.

and Ari and Gaga are sold out now there too.

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  8. Any help with the ari record would be SO appreciated but hopeful it will get a wider releas

9. Yeah, if anyone has any t.A.T.u links I would forever be in your debt.

Managed to bag Republica (Blue) and Perfume Genius.

Fridrik and life_is_good like this.
  10. They just need to press the other albums now (repress Dangerous and Moving with more than 3 copies). What I wouldn't give for pressings of the original Russian editions.

Robbietoxic and smellycat like this.
  11. Rough Trade NYC has a ton of Ari and Gaga if anyone wants to trade for a Confetti or HAIM

edit: j267 jumped on it. I love this community

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    IceflamePhoenix and j267 like this.
  12. Driving to Orlando cause I got off work early and I’m stupid.

Stopremix and Vasilios like this.
  13. Report those straights!

IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  14. Got Gaga for a friend and Tune-Yards for myself. Success!

IceflamePhoenix and blaze_dave like this.
  15. IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  16. Well I got fucked. Both my Chromatica orders got cancelled (VPReggae sold their allotment in store and wasn’t meant to go live and The In Groove Records double sold their online amount), so now I’m on the hunt as well.

Guess I’ll try Rough Trade Monday morning and call around to my local shops tomorrow.

17. IceflamePhoenix, j267 and blaze_dave like this.
  18. huehuehUEHUEHUEHUE

Bobbyrae, Rhombus, Vasilios and 2 others like this.
  19. That'd be lovely! Thank you king.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    aaronhansome likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.