Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 688 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. All 3 of my Chromatica orders were cancelled/refunded. Damn. Found one on discogs from France for 69€ + 11€ shipping tho and ordered it. But I can‘t believe it was up for so long (9hrs) until I bought it. Thought people would‘ve done so the minute it went up.

2. Also got my Up All Night today, and dying at it being virtually the same color as evermore dddd

[​IMG]

Diet Pop!, drewsky, Txetxu and 3 others like this.
  4. lob0to, handhugs, Mr Blonde and 8 others like this.
  5. We had a wall like that in our record store. I kept putting 'Bangerz' up there.

6. I mentioned this before, but usually National Albums Day (only in HMV too I think) in October usually has a lot of these kind of artists, but this year it’s women in music themed - I reckon rather than splitting the female artists between the two as they normally do, they’re saving most female releases for then, and this will be mostly male artists.

7. Hopefully they’ll be a Siouxsie and the Banshees release then, it’s been a while.

lob0to likes this.
  8. Straits

9. Dire Straights.

10. Unfortunately an item's allocation in your cart is currently fully reserved. This item may become available again in a few minutes.

Crying.

aaronhansome likes this.
  11. Got an email notification from Banquet that yellow Chromatica was back in stock, checked, instantly gone. Damnit.

blaze_dave likes this.
  12. Lady Gaga
    Chromatica [RSD21]
    6475 views in the last 30 minutes

Everyone must have been frantic for it!

13. Keep checking, some import copies keep coming back 'in stock'. I've ordered one but I'm half expecting it to be cancelled.

blaze_dave likes this.
  14. Question for my UK girls - I still really want the dark green opaque evermore vinyl, but it's clearly not a US option. It looks like Banquet Records has it, but want to be 100% sure this is true and accurate before I spend the money on it + intl shipping. Has anyone bought from them and can attest to it? The photo they listed looks like it is.

https://www.banquetrecords.com/taylor-swift/evermore/TS-EVERMORE

15. I kept refreshing it and managed to bag the import one with the book. It has gone through, so we shall see if it worked.

Keep refreshing everyone!

j267 likes this.
  16. Would Amazon.co.uk not be cheaper?

Got mine here:
    https://www.towerrecords.ie/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.