Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 694 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Gang, is Jessie Ware’s Tough Love Vinyl considered quite, lol, tough to get hold of as I just bought a copy from discogs for £50 because I needed cheering up…

Lapras likes this.
  2. It's kinda been sticking around the £40 to £60 mark for the last 6 months. Think it'll get repressed eventually like Devotion did, but think that's going rate for now.

itylts likes this.
  3. So VV can’t get her vinyls done in time because of material shortage and stuff.

4. Her pressing slot got moved to later, or they knew it from the start and just announced July to get people interested.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  5. George Michael 'Older' 25th anniversary info being released Friday allegedly. I *think* it's an assumption because his new store is launching then.

6. If they change the artwork…

K94, Wigworld, etienne and 2 others like this.
  7. FINISH LINE, IceflamePhoenix and j267 like this.
  8. Picked up Lapsley, Queen Latifah, Nada Surf and Da Brat for just over £50.
    Some bargains to be had if it's stuff you want.

(Forgot that I did have $15 of store credit too, but still pretty cheap for VMP)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    itylts likes this.
  9. Don’t put that out in the universe

10. I mean I did tell her

11. It’s so wild to me that their 50% off is... $20. I always see that Lapsley for $10 on Amazon ddd.

itylts likes this.
  12. HMV have got vinyls of Lorde’s Solar Power up for order, released 20 August.

blaze_dave likes this.
  13. Lorde available in white, clear, black, and blue marbled. I'm sure other retailers will follow with theirs throughout the day.

blaze_dave likes this.
  14. This is becoming so exhausting...especially from someone selling a "carbon positive boxset"

15. Brown variant here.
    [​IMG]

16. I blinked and the signed vinyl is SOLD OUT??

17. That deluxe Lorde better be an exclusive run for the £44 I shelled out

aaronhansome and JMRGBY like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.