Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 741 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Yeah I just got Kate Bush by refreshing.

2. Same! It keeps popping up randomly.

topopMAC1 and blaze_dave like this.
  3. I had The XX, Alanis and Kate Bush all in my basket but talked myself down to only buying the XX.

Nn I hate vinyl FOMO

2014, Diet Pop!, aaronhansome and 5 others like this.
  4. ARGH I really want that Alanis. I wish they shipped to the US.

5. It’s giving me a scream that Kate is already selling for £80. I wish I had less morals and scalped people

6. blaze_dave likes this.
  7. Keep refreshing everyone, I just managed to get the Kate Bush one too.

I also got Simply Red, these vinyls will be for my partner.

topopMAC1, 2014 and IEngineered like this.
  8. SAWAYAMA Deluxe Gold Glitted Double Vinyl - Rina Sawayama - LP2 has been delayed.

The new release date is 06 August 2021

j267 and mindtrappa like this.
  9. I got Jagged Little Pill after a few mins of the website crashing. I kept an eye on Hounds of Love which was sold out straight away, but 40 minutes later it appeared as available and snatched the last copy, honestly I told myself I was fine with just having the remastered box sets, oh well!

2014, blaze_dave and djmakemewet like this.
  10. The HMV I went to said they didn't get Kate Bush in? I managed to get Alanis, The Offspring and The Prodigy, though.

I don't think they had sold any of the Sam Smith records.

blaze_dave likes this.
  11. lushLuck and Markus1981 like this.
  12. lushLuck likes this.
  13. They've released a few more copies on HMV's website of some of the centenary vinyls that were sold out earlier. Perhaps duplicate orders? Managed to snatch a Prodigy vinyl!

14. Went to a local record shop thinking I'd just get one but walked out with Asgeir's Afterglow (gorgeous splatter paint vinyl), a James Bay Electric Light picture disc, and Taylor's Speak Now (I was debating whether or not to get it because I'm definitely getting the re-recorded version, but I figured the record store already bought it and I'm supporting them so why not).

15. Pop is Nsync's best album so I might have to spring for that

lushLuck likes this.
  16. I only got into it recently but I’ve snatched myself a copy of Alanis, as it’s still available mariah_that_was_a_classic.gif

2014, blaze_dave and topopMAC1 like this.
  17. I just walk into a secondhand record shop and found Destiny’s Child’ Survivor and J.Lo’s This Is Me… Then….
    Payed €50 for the two!!

K94, varjak, 4Roses and 29 others like this.
  18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The HMV stannage of the last page yas

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.