Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 750 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Mr Blonde likes this.
  2. I’m in a different city, went to a record store and they had both the Haim Gasoline 7” and the Bastille VS Other People’s Heartache Pt III from RSD, the way I won!

I was going to get Happier Than Ever but I googled the exclusive indie store color and it looks pretty ugly dd, I’m going to find a different one

Lapras and ManilaChinchilla like this.
  3. Is it good? I keep meaning to listen but for some reason I can’t get to it

4. I think it is one of her best. If you liked My Future, Therefore I Am, Your Power, Lost Cause, NDA or Happier Than Ever than you should like the album. If not, then the album won't do anything for you since those songs pretty much give the sound for the album.

Txetxu, Aidan and Patriku like this.
  5. I thought this was really early to announce but realised that they’ve probably had to submit these to the pressing plants already nn

6. God xtina’s xmas album is so iconic

7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

UO did a version with the actual art which is still available on Discogs. I'm just waiting on Mi Reflejo at this point.

8. My local indie is doing a 2 for £30 selection, including some relatively new PJ friendly releases like Plastic Hearts and silver Riot! among less recent PJ faves, like Mariah, London Grammar, Goldfrapp etc https://vinyllounge.online/collections/sale

2014, IceflamePhoenix and blaze_dave like this.
  9. I walked into Fopp yesterday, saw Billie Eilish priced at £38 and immediately shouted “f**k off!” The staff all looked at me, it was embarrassing, I apologised, but it was an instant reaction I just couldn’t help.

Honestly, the prices have gone up so much, I can no longer justify buying an album on a whim, £20-£25 didn't seem might much of a dent on my bank balance, £35-£40 is definitely a dent.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    4Roses, andymc35, Pavel and 14 others like this.
  10. aaronhansome and Lapras like this.
  11. HMV seem to have high prices on certain vinyl too. Sometimes I get it, if it's a double LP gatefold but other times the pricing just doesn't make much sense. Some single LP albums are almost £30 whereas others are £20. Some albums will be in the ''2 for £40'' but then that same album will also be elsewhere at full price and if you aren't aware it's also part of the deal you're lucky if one of the staff points that out to you.

12. Just ordered my turntable upgrade. Going from an AT-LP60 (silver) I've had since 2015, to a Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB (white).

It's been long overdue.

13. Rough Trade have updated the release date on their website to 6th August so I'd expect (yet) another delay email shortly.

michaelhird and blaze_dave like this.
  14. totalhate likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.