Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 792 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Oops my bad, will fix my original post to reflect that!

2. The white’s the only colour variant for Abba I think looks good / suits - glad I managed to get one before the store died!

I guess being Abba they can sort of… jump the queue at the pressing plants?? Or they finished it a long time ago? Because it seems to be coming out day and date with the other formats which never happens these days.

3. I feel like Universal just reserve slots for their artists in general and then priortise internally?

nametag and Vasilios like this.
  4. Drake ruining the Swiftie party

5. Kacey Musgraves’ star-crossed vinyl packaging is a serve and a half.

6. Any idea if the Dawn of Chromatica vinyl will be available to order in the UK?

Glassnose likes this.
  7. Wow. It almost makes the cover decent. Will every vinyl have this packaging or maybe just a specific variant?

8. Have we found out what the color of Dawn Of Chromatica actually is nn? Bravado.de is saying it’s out in November but they just got it mixed up with the CD release date, shame.

9. Lapras likes this.
  10. Is there a UK store to buy Dawn of Chromatica from?

11. Laurence likes this.
  12. The mock up on the US store looks clear to me teebs, especially when you look at the mock up on the Gaga tweet. I don't think any of them will be white.

Lapras, Jacques and mindtrappa like this.
  13. Considering the “shades” of the original pressing for the original album, I’m absolutely banking on it being clear.

Alenko, Lapras, Diet Pop! and 3 others like this.
  14. The “shades” in question having been precum, cum and cockring.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. Hey IG story says “all”

Pavel and Laurence like this.
  16. One of the record stores I frequent had the amber and the orange one. Halsey is spoiling me!

I bought the amber variant, I'm excited to see what the disc looks like.

mindtrappa and aaronhansome like this.
  17. So some people did get it? I'm confused.

18. They’re from someone who ordered on Universal Japan apparently.

her US store finally updated to Oct 1, and I got an email

P'NutButter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.