Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 803 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Labels taking people's money and then going 'ooops my dog ate it'... I live!

2. Apparently there’ll be a bonus gift for the trouble though! Signed postcards come through.

Jacques, JMRGBY, Lapras and 5 others like this.
  3. An envelope of silver glitter that goes everywhere when opened.

24d78553d2e91032fcf22dc13129d319.gif

lob0to, Jacques, Alenko and 7 others like this.
  4. I’ll take a repress of the Rina EP as my bonus gift please.

5. My "star-crossed" split vinyl already shipped from the restock. We love to see it.

Txetxu and blaze_dave like this.
  6. Imagine explaining this sentence to someone in 2001.
    If Miss Sawayama could do a restock... that'd be swell. I only really got into her after it was sold out. Or I'd be equally if not more happy with a deluxe CD!

Jacques, JMRGBY, Txetxu and 1 other person like this.
  7. Aquarium turned up today, a week after I got the dispatch, I’m truly shocked it was so quick after my last order from the same Russian website took 3 months to arrive.

Jacques, michaelhird, Alenko and 5 others like this.

8. We finally got there!!!

andru, Robbietoxic, Doodvid and 24 others like this.
  9. Yas! Is there any Irish store receiving limited copies?

10. In London this weekend, any suggestions for a spot of vinyl shopping around central London?

2014 likes this.
  11. Reckless Records and Sister Ray on Berwick St in Soho are always a favourite of mine.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    IceflamePhoenix, 2014 and IEngineered like this.
  12. As is Sound Of the Universe and if you're into a bit more dance Phonetica!

IceflamePhoenix and AshtrayHeart like this.
  13. Pre paid for my Kylie vinyl so don't have to panic to pick it up on the day!

Spoke to the cashier and she said many people have asked to pre pay.

The first time someone came up to her she had no idea what they were on about as this is the first time you had to pre order instore!

14. Genuinely relieved at this, so many orders for Q4. I need to eat!

otrodaniel and AshtrayHeart like this.
  15. I was actually relieved by this news, October is a pretty jam packed expensive month for vinyl, so it's nice that this can wait another month as it's one of the costlier releases.

16. Any Euro links for the Blue Banisters tractor cover? Or is it UK-only?

17. Iggy's End of an Era is up and looks pretty great – but shipping in May, and even the webstore seems to hint that date might be ambitious. It's over, gals!

[​IMG]

Laurence and aaronhansome like this.
  18. Slayyyter mixtape vinyl is on her site @1991. It’s not letting anyone check out though, so not sure if it’s sold out or if it’s a site glitch

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.