Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 804 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Hope this makes it's way to the UK somehow, this mixtape slaps!

2. I wouldn’t risk it if your heart is set on getting a copy.

aaronhansome likes this.
  3. Thank you! Website's crashed nn but I'll keep trying.

Hyrulian likes this.
  4. The girls on Twitter and ATRL are saying its already sold out.. the way I continue to be on the losing team..
    [​IMG]

5. RMK

RMK

Curious where the negotiations lie for these releases, I heard different labels are allotted windows sometimes? Iggy is getting pushed to May of 2022, but I highly doubt Halsey was sitting on If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power for eight months. Same with Billie and her album.

6. thank you so much! I finally have a copy of Robyn/Royksopp to call my own!!

A40A818A-FC2D-4BC1-A623-31CFFCF11A7A.jpeg

michaelhird, Andrew.L, Pat and 15 others like this.
  7. I just ordered one / it's still up!!

1991 and blaze_dave like this.
  8. Probably won’t interest many but just got the email:

[​IMG]
    THALIA - DESAMORFOSIS (SPOTIFY EXCLUSIVE) BUBBLEGUM PINK VINYL 2LP

‘This offer is limited to 500 copies, so act quickly!’

Link: https://thalia.shop.musictoday.com/product/Y4LPTH02

Now press Valiente and the rest of her back catalog!

tj-x likes this.
  9. My AQUA vinyl is here and it is amazing!

10. Amazing! I remember when this vinyl suddenly disappeared and skyrocketed in price online. Glad you found it!

11. Aww her listenable album!

Runs!

12. Would it maybe be that the label simply books a slot but the actual album doesn’t need to be submitted until closer to said slot?

RMK, Diet Pop!, Espeon and 3 others like this.
  13. I think someone shared an interesting article on here about how it all works, labels negotiate for slots and then decide internally how to use the slots they’ve managed to get.

I think this goes some way to explaining why independent/smaller artists like Iggy end up at the back of the queue but also why something like the Wannabe EP would get pushed back as the label would rather ensure a major artists new release gets prioritised over an older release.

otrodaniel and Jacques like this.
  14. Does anyone have the Tori Under the Pink recent pink translucent release that can tell me if it’s good quality and it is gatefold?

15. Why isn't Montero on vinyl?!

Alenko, blaze_dave and RMK like this.
  16. Just went to HMV and paid for Kylie - Fever to be cautious. The reservation list was very long.

Andrew.L, 2014 and blaze_dave like this.
  17. I did that the other day, so many have done the same too. I did it as I won't be able to pick it up on the day but will do on Monday.

AshtrayHeart likes this.
  18. Lapras, 2014 and blaze_dave like this.
  19. Pretty, but honestly I think the solid translucent pink (which I have, kii) is more fitting for the album. And I certainly don't need a second copy dd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.