Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 807 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Interesting.

K94, aaronhansome, Primrose and 10 others like this.
  2. Exhausting.

K94, Euphoria, VivaForever and 17 others like this.
  3. Moonlight edition WHO?

aaronhansome, j267 and blaze_dave like this.
  4. Future nOZstalgia incoming.

5. $60?

6. 60 AUD, so around £30.

Bobbyrae and blaze_dave like this.
  7. For 1LP it’s still pricey but oh well.

8. For comparison, the original is AUD48 and Moonlight Edition is AUD84.99 at JB Hifi.

I wonder which tracklist it would feature? I was so frazzled with the tickets I couldn’t risk a detour so didn’t click and can’t find the link now.

theincredibleflipper likes this.
  9. It includes Dont Star Now (Live from LA Mix) as encore. If only

10. It's gonna be the Édition Française with a different cover and with the Elt*n J*hn track instead of Fever.

theincredibleflipper likes this.
  11. UK ladies, here's 'No Angel':

1986, michaelhird, j267 and 1 other person like this.
  12. People are already flogging their Kylie Fever preorders on eBay for £130+. I hate that this is what RSD and National Album Day type releases have become.

13. Meh I would gladly buy the black and red cover with a black vinyl, this doesn’t look classy enough for this album to me.

Txetxu likes this.
  14. I hope one of you guys can help me. I know it's been mentioned here before but I can't find it.

Can someone point me in the direction of a good make-your-own vinyl company? I've found a couple, with Vinylify always pop up but they only 10" and I'm a size queen - I want a 12". And hopefully a somewhere I can fit as many songs as possible!

15. Beevinyl.com or intheclouds.io

blaze_dave, santajaws and 1986 like this.
  16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

They're great. I did an Eden's Crush - Popstars set last year over two records. They went and sourced WAV files to add like 4 bonus tracks for it to take up the running time, so it ended up being a super great value.

17. The funniest thing about Future Nostalgia is how the original pressing is as good as it’ll get.

Alenko, Stuart, AndrewX and 10 others like this.
  18. Yet I still feel like I need every version going.

She kills me.

19. Yeah the Moonlight Edition does have some nice songs included but not really essential.

20. For me, it’s the French edition because it only adds Fever at the end.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.