Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 817 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. £120 for a signed print???

Dennis likes this.

2. Is this not the silver version?

3. This is the exact reason I bought it too. Such an iconic image.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. SBK

SBK

Is the white version, they've just lightened the silver version. Silver is exclusive to her merch store.

Vogue likes this.
  5. I don’t normally like Silver vinyl (Chromatica!) but I’ve bought it just in case I don’t manage to get the white one.

6. K94 likes this.
  7. K94

K94

Is that the price everywhere? Nn

8. SBK

SBK

K94 likes this.
  9. blaze_dave and K94 like this.
  10. Wait, so it's NOT a limited release after all?

11. K94

K94

Fanx! Have pre-ordered

12. I'm just pleased the Fever vinyl is easier now to order. A heck of a lot of the silver vinyl is up on eBay already.

blaze_dave likes this.
  13. It’s the white vinyl not the silver one - it says it’s limited so I’d get it sooner rather than later given the history of Fever vinyls.

Dennis likes this.
  14. Yeah, I know - the white one's the one what people have been calling HMV for, the one's that not listed anywhere in all those National Album Day listings, etc, but now it's just casually up for general pre-sale over on Amazon. Oh Kylie.

Now do Let's Get To It.

blod likes this.
  15. SBK

SBK

I'd imagine both variants are "limited", but the white is less limited since its at so many retailers.

I've got a white Sainsbury's one already, so no need for another.

16. Rough Trade says the white is limited to 4000… which doesn’t seem nearly enough to fulfill demand.

17. The chaos on eBay with people paying £150 for the silver variant. It's like the Sainsbury's release all over again.

blaze_dave and smellycat like this.
  18. Amazon’s not letting me add the Fever vinyl to my basket for pre-order, I’m sweating girlies!

19. I just managed to preorder a copy of Fever from Amazon… Now it’s gone.

blaze_dave likes this.
  20. It’s showing as ‘Currently unavailable’ now - I imagine the listing will be back up again soon for anyone who missed out like me.

blaze_dave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.