Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 820 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Kylie - Fever (white) is up on Amazon US. They don't charge until they ship & you can usually use your Amazon account details from another country, so get your pre-order in ASAP!

Even though I have the Sainsbury's release, I ordered this one too.

2. I’m excited for the Disco reissue x

aaronhansome likes this.
  3. It was on Amazon France and Germany hours ago too.

4. Also available via Fnac for Europe for €26.99 - cheapest I've seen it and doesn't charge until it ships like Amazon: https://www.fnac.com/a16323446/Kyli...itee-vinyle-blanc-Vinyle-album#omnsearchpos=1
    In two minds whether to keep my order from her store or cancel and get that for half the price...

etienne, totalhate and blaze_dave like this.
  5. The order from her store is the silver one, and I'd say it's the safer bet.

Pretend, Mr.Arroz and Stopremix like this.
  6. Pat

Pat

Hmmm.. did you inform FNAC? I ordered my copy from there, but not sure where to inform them. I suppose they only communicate in French.

7. well, I missed out on the indie stores preorders so, might as well.

Mr.Arroz and Stopremix like this.
  8. This is madness. I’m tempted to sell mine now but I’m sure I’ll cherish it.

Attached Files:

blaze_dave, Stopremix and lushLuck like this.
  9. Hm why is this release so hectic. The Amazon US import would cost 85 CAD and it's just like....nah nn.

Stopremix likes this.
  10. It’s been hectic since the initial Sainsbury’s release and still no better, not sure why Kylie in particular can’t just put out a vinyl of a 20 year old album without all the drama. They’ve driven so much panic with the Sainsbury’s releases, now the repress causes havoc.
    The HMV hotline was such a bizarre situation I’ve never experienced in my vinyl collecting days, and now it turns out that’s more or less the “standard” edition.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  11. No it's Kylie. She could do a good cover of Our House though.
    49 fucking dollars? For a 1-disc album that actually has less material than the original release (in the US and Australia)? They have to be joking. I'll pass at that price point.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    Stopremix, Andrew and Mr Blonde like this.
  12. Fever is the rare kind of album I'll drop $50 for, but I don't trust the Amazon pre-order until it's in my hands.

Andrew likes this.
  13. IEngineered and blaze_dave like this.
  14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It's a pre-order and presumably an import - which is how a lot of Amazon imports work. Since they don't charge until shipping, a pre-order is essentially a free placeholder and if it doesn't go down during release week, I cancel. It's way of ensuring you get a copy without actually spending until it's actually needed. It's a safety net.

Mr Blonde, aaronhansome and Sam like this.
  15. Oh yeah I got that part! Just like... that's pricey as hell. Even Step Back in Time (which was a limited, Amazon exclusive double-LP) was under $30.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

K94, lushLuck, jv2612 and 11 others like this.
  17. Managed to nab the Paloma Fall to Grace album from HMV. Definitely my favourite album of hers and such a beautiful cover.

aboutyounow, Overdose, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  18. Anyone know if Fever Kylie will get restocked or know anywhere there are some left? I missed it and so annoyed at myself.

19. It’s still available on Amazon.fr

djessie likes this.
  20. And Amazon de / Fnac.

blaze_dave and MadameX like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.