Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 835 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. No problems with the white Fever pressing here, plays fine. Wish it included the original Come Into My World instead of the single version though.

Humanracin, blaze_dave and Stopremix like this.
  2. I have the Sainsbury’s pressing and it plays great

Mr.Arroz, blaze_dave and Stopremix like this.
  3. Same. I have played my copy several times without any problems. Still waiting for the silver one to arrive though.

Stopremix likes this.
  4. Sound quality isn't the best but in terms of physical playback, it's fine.

blaze_dave and Stopremix like this.
  5. My silver Fever and signed lithograph arrived!

The print is really thick and high quality and her signature looks great. Can’t wit to get it framed.

6. Not that I recall.

7. My white copy of Fever came today, plays fine, no pops, skips or anything. I’m no audiophile but it sounds great to me. Really happy to finally have a copy!

8. The reply from my local indie re. Love For Sale:

blaze_dave and VivaForever like this.
  9. My order from Lorde's webstore came in the mail today. I howled at the fact that the records were not sealed but rather came with some PVC sleeve that you can just open and put it back in. Didn't see it coming that her environmentalism could literally mean anything.

10. Whew, that album just came and went huh

11. In my case it came and sat in post for 3 whole months because we went into lockdown. Delayed trauma.

12. Pretty sure the thin plastic cover on Solar Power is compostable. Think Ellie Goulding’s Brightest Blue did something similar.

13. Apologies for the double posts but Beyonce's 'B'Day' just arrived and how did I never realise that the standard edition is only ten songs and there's like one ballad on there? She served up a TRIUMPH.

Andrew, Pat, Runawaywithme and 3 others like this.
  14. I think it's the Beyoncé album I love most. She went in and it shows. The energy of this is top level. The Deluxe killed that vibe with the extra tracks. The original version is immaculate.

mattieh and Pat like this.
  15. Where did you order yours from? I finally caved in and ordered last week! The standard cover > deluxe by a mile!!

16. I think it was Amazon last month? For £36.99

Glassnose likes this.
  17. Sam

Sam

Girls I’m wet

18. Need this so much!!!

19. Overcome was the first album I stanned LOL. I have been trying to find the original version of All Night Long everywhere but can't find it! I'll have to rip it from the CD somehow.

20. As long as they release it with the original artwork; Alexandra looks incredible.

Glassnose and Sam like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.