Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 862 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Nice. I'll keep an eye open.

2. The Beach House box is probably limited to like, 10K copies. It seems pretty widely available.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  3. citypop is iconic, baby!

4. Just found out that RSD Black Friday's Sin Miedo has been posponed. Hopefully it gets a new date soon!

FINISH LINE and Vogue like this.
  5. Did Rina Sawayama deluxe sell out again? I'm not taking a break from making out with a friend just to check on the off-chance a months old sold out record is available again. Come on people.

6. Not buying from Dirty Hit again. They don't cancel orders. I just received an email that my Rina Deluxe has been shipped even though I requested to cancel almost 2 days ago. Not the first time they've done this, either. It's like they receive a cancellation request then they decide to actually ship your shit out.

7. The most exclusive variant being grey... a choice. I feel short-changed.

Euphoria likes this.
  8. Had this recently with Mariah’s shop. Two weeks silence after order, I ask to cancel, I get a mail three (!) days later it’s shipped and minutes later a mail that it’s too late. Now it seems stuck in customs.

I hate shops without a simple option to cancel. It’s so unprofessional and should be forbidden.

Euphoria likes this.
  9. Seemingly, with the 12” individual picture discs being cancelled gradually due to supply issues, they are pushing the following:

10. My Aly and AJ vinyl has arrived! Didn't think it was coming today. It looks so nice!

11. My Rina Sawayama vinyl has finally arrived but it came with this… does anyone have any idea who this is or why it’s part of my package?

Attached Files:

12. Looks like Pales Waves to me. It must be the promised free gift due to the pressing delay.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. Well at least you got that. I got a sticker…

14. Not Dirty Hit sending with the Rina vinyls a signed cart from another band ddd
    [​IMG]

15. I got a sticker and the signed photo. I was so incredibly confused by the picture.

16. One of my older emails mentions the Pale Waves card so I think this was always meant to be included?

Screenshot_20211110-122154_Gmail.jpg

Still though, the whole thing is very

eG6jjP.gif

17. Pale Waves?

I don’t know her.

what a weird thing to do

Euphoria and lushLuck like this.
  18. I removed that card from my order back when I placed it in around July

So what's the "special gift from Rina" for the delays?

19. Maybe I can bundle it with the Pale Waves vinyl I've been trying to sell on eBay for the past 2 month.

Mr Blonde, Andrew, Euphoria and 2 others like this.
  20. I also got a holographic Rina sticker…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.