Vinyljustice 2.0

he/him
I haven't bought a new record in 2 months. Incredibly proud as I continue trying to downsize.

However... still some holy grails I want.

Kylie Minogue - Impossible Princess, Body Language, X
Nelly Furtado - Whoa Nelly, Folklore, Loose, The Spirit Indestructible
Tori Amos - To Venus and Back, Strange Little Girls, Scarlet's Walk, The Beekeeper
Natalie Imbruglia - White Lilies Island, Counting Down The Days
Sheryl Crow - Sheryl Crow, The Globe Sessions

Then I can rest.

I notice London Recordings has been sporadically uploading Holly Valance content on Youtube. After the great job they did with Sugababes surely Holly reissues are not out of the question? They already know there’s a fan base for that so should only be a matter of time (Footprints 20th anniversary ahem).
I'm really hoping that after they saw how well the One Touch reissue did they'll press the deluxe edition of Shiv's Revolution In Me that they posted online earlier last year. Also, don't London own the first two All Saints albums? Surely they are way overdue a Reissue.

I'm really hoping that after they saw how well the One Touch reissue did they'll press the deluxe edition of Shiv's Revolution In Me that they posted online earlier last year. Also, don't London own the first two All Saints albums? Surely they are way overdue a Reissue.
I like their new owners (Because Music), I'm sure they won't just let the back catalogue they acquired go to waste as long as a demand is shown.

Scream boxset popping up, set for June 2022 release:
https://shop.thegroovenashville.com/UPC/888072266926

Not knowing what my new address will be yet is really throwing me off from ordering some vinyls. This looks fantastic.