Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 907 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I love Interlude: Speakerphone.

Lapras, Runawaywithme, Beat and 5 others like this.
  2. I was not prepared! The quality is so so good

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  3. I just got a new cartridge for my turntable (was honestly really disappointed with the one that came installed on it), and whew it sounds amazing. Some records had bad inner-groove distortion, and it's pretty much gone.

hownee likes this.
  4. "Blue Banisters" from Urban Outfitters just got backordered from Jan 20th to April 14th....

5. blaze_dave and aaronhansome like this.
  6. I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_ thank you but also goddamn it I just bought this using in flight Wi-Fi

7. It's definitely worth the money, I hope they are genuine about it being "limited" though and it's not in the sale in a couple of months!

AndrewX, IEngineered and AshtrayHeart like this.
  8. Definitely worth it, it's near enough the same price buying Extended Mixes and Disco Guest List Edition together. I reckon it's left over stock, either from cancelled orders or contingency copies.

9. I know a couple of people have mentioned Blue Banisters and my local record shop has a copy so if anybody’s interested I could pick it up for them. I’m in the states so just send me a PM if interested!

MC54 likes this.
  10. All 3 of the ‘surprise color’ variants of Kacey’s “star-crossed” are on sale for $10 on Walmart.com (free shipping if you get the Walmart+ trial). They definitely pressed one too many copies ddd.

Jacques, lushLuck, santajaws and 3 others like this.
  11. The cover of the Lady Gaga vinyl for the Interscope Reimagined release is um, interesting.

12. This Jigsaw serve

13. I’m shocked no one posted this!

14. I love Victor/Victoria.

P'NutButter, blaze_dave and TRAVVV like this.
  15. Just going through my vinyl purchases from last year and I'm actually quite shocked how quickly they sell out recently. Some albums released in October appear to be sold out.

Vasilios likes this.
  16. It’s not like labels can over press new albums (unless you’re a star-crossed chanteuse).

4Roses, lucasdc, VivaForever and 10 others like this.
  17. They should all attend investment classes. Lesson 1 to 99:

Past performance is not indicative of future results.

lushLuck, Diet Pop!, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  18. The Christine & The Queens course.

VivaForever, lushLuck, Clyde and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.