Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 912 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. That Joanne cover is something from a nightmare.. horrific

2. You’re 100% correct that is its target audience. This is basically a ComplexCon sneaker drop but make it vinyl.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    lushLuck and chromatica like this.
  3. Bye at those Interscope releases being $2500, that's absurd.

I was going to get the Born to Die one, I kinda love it
    [​IMG]

etienne and happiestgirl like this.
  4. I’m sorry but this one is so damn funny.

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  5. I think I'd prefer releases to have picture sleeves over gatefolds (if I had to choose). Paper sleeves kinda kill the fantasy!

Rated R (2017 pressing) turned up this morning in it's trifold glory but with paper sleeves

TRAVVV likes this.
  6. Has anyone else got the yellow Laundry Service vinyl? Side D having both the third and fourth song labels as song number 3.

7. I still do not know what exactly an NFT is. And I don't think I want too.

1986 and lucasdc like this.
  8. 3 months to Electra Heart 10th Anniversary and still nothing… no announcement of anything… LET'S GO MERNA

VertigoStick likes this.
    VertigoStick, Alenko, Square and 10 others like this.
  10. I keep thinking that everything seems quite quiet on the reissues front at the moment, then remember that it’s probably for the best as my bank account is going to be completely eviscerated by the Madonna/Warner anniversary releases starting later this year.

santajaws and aaronhansome like this.
  11. A lavish Born To Die boxset with art cards, a coloured vinyl and a bonus disc with demos from the era and fan favourite unreleased's like You Can Be The Boss, Kinda Outta Luck, Seiral Killer etc from would be lush. But Lana being Lana I feel like we'll get an instagram post and maybe a target red vinyl or something if she's feeling generous.

Andrew likes this.
  12. This looks like Jigsaw.

AndrewX and kal like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The Sour one is actually really great dd.

Andrew and Atletico like this.
  14. There's already a Target red vinyl:
    https://www.target.com/p/lana-del-rey-born-to-die-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-79191462

I hate that it doesn't have the bonus tracks though!

Runawaywithme likes this.
  15. please stop I’m looking to move this year and have already been murdered once by Utada.

Andy French and lushLuck like this.
  16. Happened across Nostalgia, Ultra on bootleg today and got it - Novacane remains that b.

TRAVVV and godspeed like this.
  17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

That's on both vinyl releases; it's mentioned on Discogs.

mattieh likes this.
  18. Lana just shaded the fuck out of those Interscope releases on IG.

Screammmm.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  19. Nn yeah I would definitely be insulted if my label commissioned artists to do artwork for my albums without any input from me. Especially when most of them are downright hideous / don't even relate to the album..

20. Well, I finally did it. I bought the “a touch of the beat…” colored vinyl

1986, lushLuck, Diet Pop! and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.