Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 913 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Well, I finally did it. I bought the “a touch of the beat…” colored vinyl

Espeon, lushLuck, Diet Pop! and 7 others like this.
  2. Great choice. I finally put it on the other day and it sounds absolutely amazing. Probably one of the highest quality pressings I own, for both packaging and sound quality. Definitely worth the extra cost.

3. All the holiday exclusives are currently 50% off at Target. I spotted deluxe Gwen, Kacey and Norah at mine.

santajaws likes this.
  4. Same but black copy. it’s my favorite album from last year I had to

lushLuck and mattw67 like this.
  5. Seeing the girls personally package these on their socials recently also made me appreciate them even more to buy the album. Good marketing!

Also looks like they’re getting the yellow deluxe version ready I still wanted the standard swirl one

lob0to, snoho, 4Roses and 10 others like this.
  6. I can also vouch that the mixed colour Aly & AJ vinyl is amongst the nicest in my collection, sonically and aesthetically. It’s just so, so well put together.

7. I can't wait to take out a mortgage to get the Walmart edition and pay it off over 6 years

lushLuck likes this.
  8. Patriku, Runawaywithme and Mr Blonde like this.
  9. I used to hammer this back in the day! Always wanted it on vinyl too... Might have to place an order and reminicse. I'm just weirdly very wary about ordering things from across the world at the moment.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Damita Jo likes this.
  11. "Libra offers no surprises. It's lean and balanced, just like all other Braxton albums, though too many songs are tepid and merely functional for background listening, so it winds up a safe distance from the likes of the self-titled debut and Secrets."

Sell it to me, Rough Trade!

12. I fear for the image quality on the Blackground reissues if the CDs are any indication.

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I read that like.... why would you say that?!

14. Screaming.

15. When indie lads touch R&B magic and they can't handle it.

16. These stores have got way too used to gays hoovering up these stan reissues on sight. Let's see how you get on when the bubble bursts, sweaties xx

17. They can't handle it?

18. It’s actually my favourite Toni album

19. The Best Of Brandy: Limited Edition Colour Vinyl

[​IMG]

20. I remember when £30 was a rarity for vinyl pricing. Bring back allyourmusic on eBay selling me brand new vinyl for 19.99 with free shipping!

4Roses, Passion, irishlamb and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.