Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 914 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    Butterfly, Clyde, Jersey and 3 others like this.
  2. That's very tempting, although I still need to collect her individual albums.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Square, Mr Blonde and blaze_dave like this.
  4. The best part about this is I keep forgetting it, so every time I open the thread it's there like a nice surprise to make me do a spit-take all over again.

life_is_good likes this.
  5. Libra and The Best of Brandy will be my first vinyl purchases in a while! Look forward to those.

Can't believe the Aaliyah stuff is STILL months away.

6. Why is there such a big delay for Sweetener peaches in the UK when the US ones have already been delivered? Still waiting on Dangerous Woman and thank u next too

7. Is the red the same edition everywhere, or is it red on thesoundofvinyl and black on Amazon?

8. I think everywhere is getting “fruit punch” colour… so I’m expecting a murky red/brown that matches the colour.

IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  9. blaze_dave likes this.
  10. Thanks for the heads up but.. so annoying! It seems they’re currently not allowing it to be shipped to the UK. I’m determined to not pay a ridiculous price on another site.

11. This seems a funny choice of release as I don't remember it being particularly popular at the time!

Wonder why they didn't go with any other of her albums. The Heat seems the most obvious choice.

12. The Heat is different label.

13. It’s just Barry Hankerson finally releasing Blackground Records catalogue.

14. That Rihanna albums box set is at least £500 now. Should've just bought it two years ago when it was a couple of hundred less.

15. £99.99 on Sound Of Vinyl…

I too wish I’d bought another haha.

16. Do you have a link?

17. That's how much it was on that website back in 2017 when they had an unbelievable sale. So many box sets were reduced to low prices, Maroon 5 complete discography box set was £10! You don't see sales like that anymore.

P'NutButter, Pat, Jacques and 3 others like this.
  18. [sits on hands]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.