Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 915 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
    Euphoria, 4Roses, 3:16am and 4 others like this.
  2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

That Rihanna boxset is truly well-crafted. I remember the shock of it being announced back then because it was and is still a huge value. Looking back...before the vinyl craze emerged people were not paying loco amounts for any single release, so a boxset was sensible. Now it's highway robbery.

Pat, Txetxu and Runawaywithme like this.
  3. Getting that Rihanna boxset for £80 in 2018 from Amazon is one of my favourite moments in my vinyl career.

4. Speaking of cheap vinyls, Justin Timberlake’s last album is £10 on Amazon.

upload_2022-1-25_18-3-50.gif

5. Same! Someone on Discogs DMed to ask if they could buy it from me for $100. The hateration.

Txetxu and Runawaywithme like this.
  6. [​IMG]

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Man of the bargain bins am I right.

Andrew, P'NutButter, itylts and 12 others like this.
  8. Uno

Uno

Amazon canceled my Fever 20th Anniversary vinyl order that I placed in October due to "lack of availability" - how obnoxious. I'm gutted!

9. £20 too much if you ask me.

10. And just like that the ANTI Rih-issue box has sold out again.

Andrew, blaze_dave and Txetxu like this.
  11. Was it back on stock? I'd love to own it.

12. Side note - I was seeing so much about Hikaru Utada in this thread and hadn't a clue so checked out the latest album today and thoroughly enjoyed - met the hype!

13. There was definitely something wrong with it yesterday, I tried continually throughout the day and it kept telling me there wasn't an option for it to be shipped.

Txetxu likes this.
  14. I was about to say when Rihanna releases new material we'll get a repress, but that's just silly to presume at this point.

15. Are all the pressings of ABBA’s Voyage a bit shit?
    I’m only getting around to playing my orange copy from Amazon now and it just seems a bit like bits are missing… I dunno really how to explain it but there seems to be a fair few complaints on Discogs. That said, it’s not unlistenable or anything, just kinda strange.

16. Yeah, don't know what happened here, but I read the yellow variant is the worst, but the others are equally bad. I only have the CD for now, and waiting for a possibly repackage of the album…

djessie and Daniel L like this.
  17. Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    lushLuck, Diet Pop!, Bobbyrae and 7 others like this.
  18. Urban also just put up a white Charli XCX Crash exclusive. I think it's available at other retailers in other countries.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.