Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 992 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. 20th Anniversary edition of Jennifer Lopez's "This is Me...Then" is out November 4 on Legacy. Amazon listing is up now.

maikos87 and AlmostMidnight like this.
  2. Dear Ben on vinyl ddd

3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

$491.98

I would rather be on the Titanic

berserkboi, breakaway, snoho and 10 others like this.
  4. I love how it says the 0th anniversary dddd

Mr Blonde likes this.
  5. Fever was listed as '0th Anniversary' as well. Amazon entry level clerks don't get paid enough to double-check they're highlighting/copying/pasting complete data.

6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It'll correct in time. Let's chill.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  7. It was a joke. I was never warm.

toby3000 and adayasatiger like this.
  8. Maybe for $1.98

toby3000 and lushLuck like this.
  9. They are gonna recreate the 'Jenny From The Block' video for the anniversary, aren't they?

10. Been waiting for this! Hope they do as nice a job as VinylMePlease did with her first two.

11. I've seen a listing on Amazon for The KLF The White Room getting a vinyl release on June 3rd

but cant find anything else about it at all

12. That would be amazing. The original vinyl goes for ridiculous prices.

Patriku likes this.
  13. If I was thinking to be selling parts of my music collection, mostly vinyl but some cassettes etc too, where do you guys recommend? I was burnt with eBay a lot years ago so I don't trust it as much. Also, if anyone can recommend decent packaging for putting the vinyls in to ship so there's no pizza boxes involved dd

14. I'm dubious but you never know!

blod likes this.
  15. kal

kal

I haven't kept up with this thread for a few months. Is the Sugababes Anniversary Remixes 12" Record Store Day exclusive out anywhere yet?

I need to figure out a way to get my hands on a copy.

Edit: let me answer myself.

Due to manufacturing delays, this title will be available in participating record shops on June 18th.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  16. Came here to post this. The absolute deluge of Amy products in the last few years feels icky, to say the least.

17. Yeah all the amount of products happening after the artist has died really leaves a sour taste. Having said that I do like the look of t-shirt on there.

18. One of my local vinyl shops got a load of Madonna 12" singles in so I took the plunge, I said goodbye to my bank balance and mopped up some harder to find / rare 90's and 00's singles I've wanted for age:

Take A Bow (kii!)
    Drowned World
    The Power of Goodbye
    Hollywood
    Love Profusion
    Nothing Fails (kii!)
    4 Minutes

berserkboi, TRAVVV, djessie and 18 others like this.
  19. I wish my local was as amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.