Vinyljustice | Page 1012 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Can't wait for the "fan demanded" vinyl packaging to show up in 2022... imagine.

2. Chromatica LP (Artwork Edition) [By Demand]

3. Someone on Twitter was producing a Vinyl Jacket for the Vinyl. Looked pretty good.
    If I find it again I post it here.

4. Yes but I got my life watching the little gagz spinning and spinning in place while I played Plastic Doll at 45 RPM, yes I did! The picture disc is camp.

5. I’m reminded of Lily Allen - Alright Still coming in a black sleeve, zero artwork, same for the recent reissue. The question being... “Why?”
    I’m still in disbelief that a Lady Gaga LP comes in a clear sleeve when her image / artwork comes hand in hand with her music.
    1. upload_2020-5-29_18-54-42.jpeg

6. It’s dumb. The picture disc is a cute variant if they had to but like... the album cover is her lying ON disc... it’s right there... they dropped the ball not milking fans with a million different covers using all the imagery from this era.

7. But this is great and suits the ska influences of the album

8. *Coming 2024

Stopremix and KidAbelha like this.
  9. So this is what it has come to.

Stopremix, Lapras and TRAVVV like this.
  10. Will it be on Etsy?

Stopremix likes this.
  11. Link it

12. The first Video got taken down because in the backround there is Rain On Me playing.
    On the Second Picture u see the outside and the inside on the other picture.

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  13. Ah, I remember packaging design class my junior year of college. (No, for real, I'm a designer, we had to do this paper shit all the time, it's horrible!)

14. Fits the album perfectly then.

ateensfan and Future Lover like this.
  15. Is The Fame Monster pic disc bad quality? I’m tempted for Alejandro

16. My Picture disc arrived and I have to say I really like it! The image is crisp, the green label looks good. I’m pleasantly surprised but then expectations were very low..

Lapras, Chris Lala and Vasilios like this.
  17. According to Twitter the Little Monsters bought as many variants as they could afford anyway - so them not bothering with it didn’t stop the fans from being milked.

P'NutButter likes this.
  18. HOW??? God that is stunning. Mine has been delayed until August.

19. Amazon Italy inexplicably dispatched it sooner!

Stopremix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.