Vinyljustice | Page 1055 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Sho’ is!

IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  2. Oh I got it to work but there wasn’t much else

3. TRAVVV and Scherz like this.
  4. wintersleep, K94, Mr.Arroz and 19 others like this.
  5. ddddd I was thinking the same thing. Not even if it were free.

6. It’s worth the $13 shipping for ‘sober’ alone, thanks for the heads up!

Chris Lala likes this.
  7. Speaking of Selena, what's the most limited vinyl version of Rare?

8. RMK

RMK

Urban Outfitters is the prettiest (and limited) for the standard. Deluxe has brought us a picture disc version, as well as standard print.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They're also issuing her old albums? Don't think there's much of a market for her on the site, but I admire the fact their getting issued.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  9. I don't know if that's the case actually, since this version was also widely available as a 'limited' version in Europe. I'd assume the red Target vinyl with the alternate cover is the most limited (I'd argue the prettiest too).

But as Urban has shown (downgrading pressing amounts from 5k for Kiss & Tell to 3k for A Year Without Rain), there just isn't a crazy demand for vinyl from her.

10. I don’t think the Target edition is limited, just exclusive. Every shop I go to has dozens of them, alongside Taylor’s Lover, Harry’s Fine Line and other Target editions

Butterfly likes this.
  11. Thank you. I've bookmarked it on her US site. I also notice that Target have an exclusive red version, but annoyingly it doesn't include the five bonus tracks. And the picture vinyl's of the deluxe edition, which doesn't have them either. I hate it so much when tracks are split between 3+ editions of the same album.

Butterfly and RMK like this.
  12. The fact I got Revival in March with the same "Just pay shipping" and... I'm still waiting for it to arrive. At least it's in my country now... and being delivered "within the next 40 days."

Glitterizer and lushLuck like this.
  13. RMK

RMK

Agreed and yeah, the Target cover combined with a red vinyl also just looks a bit ugly to my eyes (dd).

14. Alanis is selling the clear Jagged little pill signed on her official webstore.
    For 150$. Sis, what in ur mind

15. If you could point me in the direction of the non picture disc Deluxe that would be great as I’ve not seen one anywhere?

16. smellycat likes this.
  17. I managed to find Teen Dream by Beach House online yesterday, the clear version. It already arrived!

Chris Lala likes this.
  18. Crisp X, lushLuck and TRAVVV like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.