Vinyljustice | Page 1061 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Overdose, snoho, ohaimanabu and 19 others like this.
  2. The way I just gasped. Fuck.

3. We’re talking Kylie Christmas levels of devastation here. Sky Ferreira... Marina’s Froot, etc. I know it’s just material but holy Christ.

4. I don't even know what to say. I'd be devastated.
    What actually went through her mind to do that and think it was okay?

ohaimanabu and lob0to like this.
  5. IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  6. Both my 'sold out' white Jessie Ware vinyl and the daily deal of Sweetener from Sound of Vinyl have shipped! Now to wait two weeks for them to cross the ocean

7. My partner and I both had our jaws on the floor and eyes wide open reading this.

Really sorry to hear about this, I just can't understand what made them think of doing that.

Stopremix and ohaimanabu like this.
  8. OMFG I can't even begin to imagine, I'm so sorry. I truly cannot understand what went through her mind, she must've noticed from the very 1st one that it was damaging them??

ohaimanabu likes this.
  9. Probably a Comeback Corner CD hun let loose.

Seanie, TRAVVV, ohaimanabu and 7 others like this.
  10. Dare I ask how many she um.. cleaned?

ohaimanabu likes this.
  11. Fire her

Out of a cannon

12. Oh no! Did the records/sleeves get damaged?

13. Reminds me of my mum ironing my 'supposed to look unironed' Dsquared2 shirt / stitching my jeans 'bought like that' holes only way worse.

14. Ordered Katy Perry, HAIM, and Poppy from Urban Outfitters. I finally had gotten some time to listen to I Disagree and had to have it.

15. Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  16. If any of y'all are still looking for the clear version of Sufjan's new LP, it can be found here, via Fat Beats.

Diet Pop!, ohaimanabu and Euphoria like this.
  17. I’m trying to find the America 12” single but I think I’m out of luck now.

18. I didn't even know that was a thing...good luck, dude! Fat Beats also has the 12" up and you can sign up to be notified if they have more in stock (I guess only 1,500 were pressed).

Diet Pop!, ohaimanabu and Euphoria like this.
  19. bandcamp will have more tomorrow at 9 or 9:30am EST so uh, good luck!

Euphoria and aux like this.
  20. You bitch! Very funny.

[​IMG]

I think I would die if that happened but I am basically the cleaning lady in this place so unlikely to happen to my records - my partner has a Bob Dylan boxset which does look a bit dusty though......

ohaimanabu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.