Vinyljustice | Page 1075 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can we please LET ME BE

lushLuck and flowersandu like this.
  2. Geez, UO...

Jacques likes this.
  3. Knowing full well there’s gonna be a picture disc too... I’m gonna stick with the first pressing that’s always the most valuable. I most certainly don’t have room for 5 variants of every Britney album!

lushLuck and blaze_dave like this.
  4. Not all the time but sometimes. I guess it's all about demand.

I remember when me and my brother sold both of our Versace x H&M bomber jackets on Ebay. He got about £200 and I got £550. Lol.

Vasilios likes this.
  5. I wasn't sure so I checked and I ordered Oops... from @HeartSwells (king) so it had one of those variants as well. Britney would be the only one missing from my collection that will stop with Circus!

6. RUNAWAY, Stopremix, Espeon and 9 others like this.
  7. That's the last one I need ordered then, that's it!

Milotic likes this.
  8. Chris Lala, Stopremix and blaze_dave like this.
  9. Gaga is back on UO.

Alenko and blaze_dave like this.
  10. The Britney vinyl is gorgeous, but unnecessary.

11. I mean, I'm happy for anyone who missed out on the original colored variants but I'm good with what I've got.

I've even made peace with my glitter cum cover variant of ...Baby One More Time.

12. I’m basically using these to fill in what I didn’t grab the first time. I only started on Blackout and thankfully bought In the Zone from @HeartSwells king of vinyl so this was the last one I needed other than Britney Jean but also fuck Britney Jean.

75dollars, Overdose and Jeffo like this.
  13. Coral/blue splatter for In the Zone and orange/red/black splatter for Blackout please. The latter deserves better than what we got the last time.

flowersandu likes this.

14. Every time UO posts some bullshit.

RUNAWAY, lushLuck and Overdose like this.
  15. This is also up on UO HERE:

Screenshot_20200710-183307_Chrome.jpg

16. I’M SICK OF IT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.