Vinyljustice | Page 1076 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh my God why are they doing this to my wallet???

blaze_dave likes this.
  2. You know when something seems too good to be true? When I grabbed all four of Robyn's "twelves" for 15.68 each on eBay just now.

Next up: ordering clown make-up.

3. I can do without Speak but I need Confessions Of A Broken Heart like ASAP.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  4. Just snatched The Fame Monster and Speak.

Alright, it's time to pause for a bit on Vinyls because my wallet just can't take it.

5. Just saw the total for my next UO order.
    [​IMG]

6. $30 for a Lindsay Lohan record are you kidding me????

RUNAWAY, RMK, Bangers&Bops and 3 others like this.
  7. Cancelled new Britney on it's own. Added "Speak" to it, we love a 'free shipping"....

8. Enjoy those stunning white discobag sleeves sis

[​IMG]

snoho, Chris Lala, Dennis and 5 others like this.
  9. You’ve had it, haha.

Hyrulian likes this.
  10. I actually really like Speak. Ddddd. But I don't know if I'll listen to it nowadays now that Lindsay's a total non-factor. Did they change the sequencing?

Milotic likes this.
  11. They wouldn't add bonus tracks for Britney's albums, you think they'd change the tracklisting for Ms. Lohan?

toby3000 likes this.
  12. I'd think not, but the tracklist is wonky on their site!

13. It's in an alphabetical order. It better not be real.

Euphoria likes this.
  14. Just for reference, Hilary Duff’s album is still in circulation after 2 years so I’d advise against getting Speak now if you can wait it out a bit. All their non-Britney nostalgia-pop releases (Ashlee, Kelly, Paris, PCD, Destiny’s Child) eventually go on sale.

15. The way I sprinted to get my credit card for The Fame 3xLP once it came back up

16. How is Kelly still up dd. A mess.

lushLuck and Minorkey like this.
  17. I still would like to see a pressing for "Dignity" (in a similar color to "Speak", or maybe peach/purple) and "Breathe In. Breathe Out". Maybe in 2022.

tj-x, lushLuck, Diet Pop! and 4 others like this.
  18. Oop. I'm slow. The tracklist will be right, then.

19. I’ll reopen the shop later today to allow people to add the new Britney/Lindsey releases, as well as other shop items.

As always will try and accommodate everyone’s orders but finding a time when everything is in stock might be difficult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.