Vinyljustice | Page 1078 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawkey likes this.
  2. Yes?

3. It is kinda expensive though, and I'm overboard with expenses this month...

4. rawkey and aaronhansome like this.
  5. Not me spitting through 7” singles and finding Physical by Oliveo Newton John while Physical by Dua Lipa plays on the radio. Iconic.

TRAVVV and blaze_dave like this.
  6. The minute I pre-ordered, I regretted and thought this was a gimmicky purchase for me. I was so wrong. It’s beautiful and wall-to-wall bops.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  7. That new Britney variant is gorgeous but i already have the yellow one. Maybe I’ll sell that and get this one cos it’s a much better match to the album art

8. Has anyone received theirs yet? I thought they were released on the 3rd but mine haven’t been dispatched.

9. Came through today!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    IceflamePhoenix, Jacques and aux like this.
  10. A Year Without Rain has been marked "sold out" for two weeks now. It's very hard to believe 3,000 people bought that album, but have UO ever done this tactic for that long?

I can't believe I'm tempted to buy Britney again because of the pretty new disc. Putting on my clown makeup.

Angeleyes and aaronhansome like this.
  11. Lovely @HeartSwells are there any plans go add Lindsay or new Britney to the store?

12. Yep, sorry didn’t get round to adding them last night. I’ll post here when it’s up.

13. Is miss @HeartSwells shipping to Croatia? The new Britney and The Fame Monster vinyls are super cute.

14. Ready to swoop into @HeartSwells' store to get the new Britney vinyl.

[​IMG]

15. So with this new Britney release, is it expected that they'll do that with the rest of her albums too?

I'm a little upset I missed both Blackout and Femme Fatale already.

16. It's looking like it, probably up to Britney Jean. Although they might stop if demand isn't there since they recently did the vinyls.

aaronhansome and Milotic like this.
  17. I just found Tinashe’s “Joyride” at FYE for $16 and its an exclusive.

18. lol yeah like “750 printed” but I’ve been able to find it at literally any FYE I’ve gone to. Of course, I live in a podunk ass area of Florida so they’re maybe not HYPE to buy Tinashe, but it’s never felt limited to me.

19. Honestly Australia has more copies of joyride on vinyl than people

20. Gee way to kill my buzz hahaha.

TRAVVV and aaronhansome like this.
  21. Oooh same! And it’s still sealed because i just didn’t get around to listening to it. It is quite tempting

michaelhird likes this.
  22. Pat

Pat

Are people actually paying 200 pounds for the original ARTPOP? I can't imagine it's actually that limited.

etienne likes this.
  23. wait whats happening to thisthread

24. I was thinking about this at work today, what, theoretically, was preventing the Christina Aguilera version of Do What U Want appearing on the re-released vinyl pressings? Rights, fees, licences etc?

25. Nn I have no idea

aaronhansome, andru and RUNAWAY like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.