Vinyljustice | Page 271 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Discogs? It came out again this year.

2. I picked up the latest Rhino reissue of Dusty In Memphis a couple of months ago and it really is fantastic. It looks and sounds so good. A perfect album.

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  3. Neon yellow vinyl, /750.

xOJakeXo and Bangers&Bops like this.
  4. Any news on Lust for Life?

5. Most stores saying 6th October.

Michael17 likes this.
  6. Yeah, the shop I work at is due to get it on the 6th. It only just appeared on our supplier's site last week!

7. I know this may be a bit obscure, but has anyone here ordered the Tanning Salon's Dream Castle record?
    If so, has anyone gotten it yet? I preordered it in a bundle with Macintosh Plus's Floral Shoppe vinyl on the OESB Bandcamp and I haven't heard anything about shipping https://oesbee.bandcamp.com/album/floral-shoppe

8. I just picked up Antisocialites by Alvvays for a good price, and it's on a very pretty and thick yellow vinyl. I also love the artwork on the printed insert. A very nice package.

9. I think I went to about 1000 different B&N stores to find this but it was worth it. The color is so pretty.
    IMG_2150.JPG

10. Ugh want.

11. [​IMG]

For anyone keeping tabs on the UO order.

Received:
    Paramore
    VERITE
    HAIM
    Kacy Hill

Waiting on:
    Britney
    Xtina
    Fifth Harmony
    Katy Perry
    Gordi

12. After paying a £12 custom charge, my pink Paramore AL came with a bent spine, FFS.

13. Boo! Been hit with quite a few custom charges recently too.

14. Yep! I've had 3 charges in the past month, never used to get them up until recently. HMRC must be clamping down.

15. My order of Lemonade was cancelled because Sony Germany increased the price (about +30%), huh?!

16. No Madge as he couldn't get any more boxes in his car Sunday, but I did find a quite dusty Janet - Alright 7" shaped pic disc. It skips towards the end but it was like $3 and I couldn't resist! Going to another fair on Sunday, fingers crossed I find some M stuff there.

etienne and Hitchcock like this.
  17. Actually, I didn't get the joke...

Yes, I've seen it, and I'm too scared too ! I decided to put a bottle of water on the center of the record, and just wait. Hoping that it will work !

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  18. This is every bit as beautiful as I hoped it would be.

[​IMG]

It also includes the full album booklet in 12 inch format plus the art for the sleeves is beautiful too. The whole package is just stunning.

19. [​IMG]

solange journal edition VIII
    a seat at the table will be released as a limited edition red colored vinyl to commemorate the one-year anniversary of the album. this special edition vinyl will be available september 29. pre-order here.

Andy French likes this.
  20. RJF

RJF

Is it in stores already?!

If I don't get a dispatch email from Amazon tonight I SWEAR TO GOD.

SamyAtTheDisco and Jacques like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.