Vinyljustice | Page 296 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. From @Sexbox elsewhere:

"Britney's "In The Zone" and "Oops" vinyl are in the works via Urban Outfitters/Legacy, per my friend at Legacy."

constantino, tj-x, mmcg10 and 17 others like this.
  2. My poor wallet

3. ‘In the Zone’ will be 100% essential for me.

4. The rest of the world misses out AGAIN.

5. I'm already stressed out about these pre-orders. I hope they do more than 2500 copies this time.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  6. PREACH.

7. Is ‘Britney’ being skipped then?

8. Just do a box set for fuck sake. If Maroon 5 can get one then Britney sure can. This is why I had to jump off the vinyl train.

ibelieve, Bobbyrae, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  9. BUSSY REPORTED MISSING!

Hyrulian, Jacques and TRAVVV like this.
  10. I’m gonna start saving for sure. I need both of them!

11. Ha, even with that number the wankers will buy 10 copies or more to sell on eBay and Discogs.

snoho and Angeleyes like this.
  12. I wonder if they're doing these one-off colored vinyl releases and eventually a box set of everything on black?

Regardless, can we all agree that:
    • Oops!...I Did It Again should be on purple.
    • In The Zone should be on blue.

13. Did they just blow up a scan or something for the ...Baby One More Time vinyl? The images are so grainy.

14. I didn’t think mine looked grainy at all.

15. Really? I can definitely see it from a full foot away. I thought it was maybe the quality of the original images, but I went and checked the digital files and they're in really good shape.

[​IMG]

In any case, I hope that isn't an issue that spreads to any future releases. We have the original files for everything, so they shouldn't have to restore a scan.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    andru, Mr.Arroz, Txetxu and 1 other person like this.
  16. The sooner I can get Blackout and Femme Fatale, the better.

constantino, Jacques, andru and 8 others like this.
  17. For some reason I thought Femme Fatale had been released as part of the fan edition, but then I remembered it was just the picture disc for "Hold It Against Me"

18. I kind of think Femme Fatale would sound horrific on vinyl, though. Just so compressed and lifeless. The cover and the pictures for the CD kind of look like a confection, though, so it would be a nice item to have on a bigger scale.

19. The Weeknd's Trilogy box is getting a repress, 1000 copies.

I can't tell if it's sold out or if they haven't put the stock on yet, the first pressing goes for $$$.

UK
    US

20. Avril's Goodbye Lullaby artwork looks so beautiful all blown up 12x12.

andru likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.