Vinyljustice | Page 627 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Janet at the top just looks so right.

Also re Britney, I hope they give a couple of months break now before In The Zone.

2. The sales history for "My Everything" on Discogs.
    [​IMG]

Who are these people?

3. I can't get over how shit Taylor Swift's early albums sound on vinyl. Did those mastering the things remove the bass completely?!

aux likes this.
  4. Yes.

5. Wig @ all of these albums, a gay music food pyramid.

6. I received the last copy of ARTPOP from decks.de today and the packaging is just perfect. Plus it came with two stickers and one of them has my name on it (I removed it on the photo). When will Urban Outfitters?
    [​IMG]

7. Yes decks.de do the best packaging I've seen. The postage of 15 euros is not the tea though.

8. It was 11 euros for me...

9. Surely they'd be better off re-pressing Magic Hour, which is out of print and going for crazy prices everywhere, as all the previous albums were repressed on coloured wax (and some on heavyweight black) in 2015.

Jacques likes this.
  10. Oh my GOD. Want!! I'm a sucker for remixes on vinyl.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. My Record Store Day Body Talk arrived today, and The Immaculate Collection...
    I need to stop buying vinyls until I get my own place, it I can’t help it.

P'NutButter likes this.
  12. I don't know how I managed it, but I think I've managed to get the TLC vinyl bundle without subscribing to Vinyl Me, Please?!

All I did was type TLC Fanmail Vinyl into Google and clicked on the second link down and the page just says Add To Cart.

Shipping is from early August.

Terminus likes this.
  13. They said they might open it to the public at a later date, I guess they mean today. It looks to be available for anyone to buy now.

IceflamePhoenix and TeamSats2012 like this.
  14. Oh I didn't know that they said that!
    Thank goodness I waited, as I was almost at the point yesterday of subscribing!

It's been one of my most wanted albums on vinyl (already have the standard CrazySexyCool reissue)

HeartSwells likes this.
  15. I grabbed a copy too, along with their Hatchie exclusive! It’s flat shipping rate so anyone interested might as well look through their other exclusives.

TeamSats2012 likes this.
  16. Me: I need to stop spending money on records

Also me: Oooooh, let me snap up a copy of Let it Die

17. aux

aux

HOW WHAT WHERE

18. Now we just need Walking Wounded and Temperamental.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.