Vinyljustice | Page 658 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ordered all of them from Amazon Canada. Last time I ordered from them I got hit by custom for a single picture disc vinyl.

2. 2xLPs are always minimum $35? Maybe $30? A steal!

Curious to see if they're limited or coloured.

3. This is the mockup for Control: The Remixes on the UMusic site:

20190607_212150.jpg

The others don't specify colour variants, but Rhythm Nation is 2LP for the first time and janet. and The Velvet Rope contain Whoops Now and Can't Be Stopped, which apparently weren't on the original vinyl releases.

aux, P'NutButter, etienne and 5 others like this.
  4. Oh my god that’s gorgeous, the only one I didn’t order but I’m very tempted now!

djmakemewet likes this.
  5. Oh I’m actually going to have to buy these huh

djmakemewet likes this.
  6. Snapped up Britney and Dedicated. Phew.

[​IMG]

7. I think I'll wait for a possible sale to make my next order.

8. ANGUILLA HERE WE COME

Angeleyes and djmakemewet like this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Yup:

RN
    This is on pre-order and is expected to ship on or around July 25th.

The impending 30th anniversary of September 1989’s Rhythm Nation 1814 (12x platinum worldwide) and featuring the hit singles "Miss You Much", "Rhythm Nation", and "Escapade", and will be properly recognized with a first-time standard black 2LP upgrade that restores the album’s previously missing interludes and unedited tracks.

TVR

Seeing its first-ever U.S vinyl release is October 1997’s The Velvet Rope (10x platinum worldwide), which will be made available on standard black 2LP. It will include on LP for the first time “Can’t Be Stopped,” which was previously only made available as a hidden track on CD and digital versions of the album and also features the hit singles "Got Till It's Gone", "Together Again" and "I Get Lonely".

janet.

May 1993’s janet. re-emerges on standard black 2LP. This is the first-ever U.S. vinyl release for janet. (14x platinum worldwide) and, in addition to its many hit singles, the reissue includes “Whoops Now,” which was previously made available only as a hidden bonus track on CD and digital versions of the album. The album also features the hit songs "That's The Way Love Goes", "If", and "Again".

All for You replicates the original release with no further content it appears.

aux, Hyrulian, Daniel L and 2 others like this.
  10. Shame they didnt squeeze ‘who’ onto all for you

11. Im sure I read a comment on SDE that amazon UK have started taking payment when You pre order an item, is this the case? or do they still not charge until the item get despatched?

12. I wonder why they haven’t appeared on official sites yet? Get it together, universal.

aux likes this.
  13. I hope they follow with Damita Jo, 20 YO & Discipline. Maybe Design of a Decade?

aux, Txetxu and djmakemewet like this.
  14. Yep. Amazon now takes full payment for a preorder now

Anthboy1 likes this.
  15. Madonna voice:
    'I'll never explain* again'

*pre-order

Jacques likes this.
  16. And janet. Remixed!

17. On silver vinyl. With all the b-sides. And the MC Lyte mix of You Want This. And the Morales mix of Throb...

*janet. found tweaking my nipples in anticipation*

18. I really hope they do another set of these with her more recent records.

Got them all preordered anyway!

hownee likes this.
  19. Since when? This has never happened to me.

Jacques likes this.
  20. It started in the last few weeks, it seems to only be in Europe and not America.

I can’t tell if it effects everything but they’ve started doing it for video games/blu ray releases of films

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.