Vinyljustice | Page 659 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huh strange, I just orders all of those Janet records and haven’t been charged for them.

Jacques and Txetxu like this.
  2. guys, 1 or 2 years ago, i saw a white & blue vinyl from an indie female singer. The cover was she walking through white sand and blue sky landscape. it was probably the most beautiful vinyl I've ever seen but i can't remember her name now. Anyone can help me with this?

3. I don’t think this happens for ireland, atleast not yet. I have books preordered last weeks and few CDs and have been charged for nothing. So it must just be for other EU countries. It doesn’t really makes sense to charge because they tend to change the price a lot.

4. I'm guessing you're talking about Wye Oak's 'The Louder I Call, The Faster it Runs'. Great band.

https://www.discogs.com/Wye-Oak-The-Louder-I-CallFaster-It-Runs/release/11785314

ateensfan and HeartSwells like this.
  5. I hope it’s only for games.

6. Same here in Spain (also considering I order from both Amazon UK and Es) I haven't been charged for pre-orders.

7. God this is so iconic

[​IMG]

I can’t wait for the janet. and The Velvet Rope!

hownee, aux, Smooth Criminal and 15 others like this.
  8. So tempting to preorder the Janet vinyl but I have the original pressings, so I'm not sure?

mdl and Txetxu like this.
  9. I'm actually in the very same position, but this is an album to own several times. I think I'll save my original pressing and play the repress to filth.

Jacques, mdl and P'NutButter like this.
  10. I would get the repressings of Control: The Remixes, Rhythm Nation, janet., and The Velvet Rope since they’re all the complete versions with songs/interludes not on the OG pressings. Skip everything else.

I’m very interested (as always) in the picture quality for the album art.

P'NutButter likes this.
  11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I ordered Rhythm Nation through All for You simply though I own them all besides the latter, and they each are stronger variants with at least a further bonus track or are expanded to a second disc to accommodate the music and sound quality better. And honestly I hope this knocks the value of older pressings. Fuck classism, I want everyone to access the things/music that they want.

aux, xOJakeXo, P'NutButter and 10 others like this.
  12. Britney arrived today surprisingly well packaged and unscathed.

13. hamicle likes this.
  14. My coochie gon' swell up and fall apart.

15. Bit annoying if standard pressing Janet comes out this Friday but a coloured pressing comes out next month though, wish they'd hurry up and announce!

djmakemewet likes this.
  16. Yeah, I don't mind waiting to find out about the others, but I'd rather not double dip for janet. (as much as I love it).

P'NutButter and Jacques like this.
  17. Are there any rumors of what colors they’ll be doing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.