Vinyljustice | Page 660 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. This site shows a blue/red and green/purple split for Control: The Remixes. No word on any others, though.

2. I want my janet. vinyl black, not white of gray. If the color variant for TVR is a random red I will settle for the black release too.

3. So, after my 'Oops...' vinyl arriving from Urban Outfitters with little more than a tiny sheet of bubble wrap in a large box to keep it intact (it was knocked about and dented), my 'Britney' Vinyl was wrapped twice in plastic, boxed and taped in card, with bubble wrap and a separate piece of card and then boxed... I mean, where's the consistency?

hallkyon and Up N Down like this.
  4. I want steel grey for Rhythm Nation 1814, a copper/rust for janet., blood red for The Velvet Rope, cream/caramel swirl for All For You.

Thank you, Kyoko.

Stopremix, Push and etienne like this.
  5. Petition to get @br4ndiah approved or whatever by mods please.

IceflamePhoenix and Jacques like this.
  6. Rough Trade exclusive with a bonus CD too.

upload_2019-6-10_12-17-22.jpeg

7. "The Stooges, U2, 50 Cent and The Rolling Stones all joining the list of limited edition vinyl albums heading to your local hmv this Saturday."

Hello again lunch, my old friend.

Final list here.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    Theblackeyesofdeath likes this.
  8. Seriously though... what’s that all about HMV? They clearly don’t want to sit with us.

Vasilios likes this.
  9. Heard they’re sponsoring Straight Pride.

andru, aux, IceflamePhoenix and 7 others like this.
  10. I'm sponsoring Angst Pride

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    andru, flowersandu, aux and 10 others like this.
  11. The recent Janet Control pressing has an alternate (longer) version of 'The Pleasure Principle' and 'Funny How Time Flies' also doesn't fade out so soon during the orgasms.

djmakemewet likes this.
  12. I didn't notice The Pleasure Principle!

*rushes home to play again*

P'NutButter likes this.
  13. I only noticed because I've played the album a trillion times in my life, but yeah it's definitely a bit longer than the regular album version.

I also noticed the "GIVE ME A BEAT" on 'Nasty' comes in literally as 'Control' ends, there is no break whatsoever.

djmakemewet likes this.
  14. That is GORGEOUS but I never played Sonic CD much, at least not enough to remember it, so I don't have any nostalgia for it.

Patiently waiting here for Sonic 1, 2, 3, S+K and Knuckles Chaotix vinyls to exist.

IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  15. This is what is posted on MusicVaultz.com.

Attached Files:

aux, Mr.Arroz, P'NutButter and 3 others like this.
  16. aux and P'NutButter like this.
  17. Butterfly likes this.
  18. I hope not

*Drools*

djmakemewet likes this.
  19. Since they're releasing a black pressing anyway, I'll welcome an All For You picture disc.
    The shoot is gorgeous.

Jacques likes this.
  20. Everything about these Janet reissues are a fans wet dream, apart from the lack of actual announcement!! Wish they'd just announce whether janet. is getting a coloured pressing before my preorder for the black one gets dispatched (unless they choose to delay it in line with the other releases in July!)

Fotos_by_fox likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.