Vinyljustice | Page 662 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Liking this.

2. New Shura album is gonna be announced today with release dates etc.

Vinyl Me Please will have their own exclusive variant that I’ll likely cave and buy. It’s been taken down so I don’t know how many copies are pressed.

[​IMG]

P'NutButter, Jacques, mdl and 2 others like this.
  3. Yayyyy! Looks like the album's out August 16. I hope I don't have to give VinylMePlease more money, though.

Why are all of Banks' albums pressed on red vinyl. Switch it up a bit, sis.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  4. The label she’s on always do a indies variant and bundle with merch on their webstore, they also tend to have signed copies (or things that come with signed prints/posters) on recordstore.co.uk. I was hoping they’d do a Secretly Society Club variant for it though, but they don’t tend to do them when there’s a VMP edition.

Jacques and Euphoria like this.
  5. There’s a sale at Fopp (and I assume HMV). Most of it is the usual hettie nonsense, though I did pick up Maggie Rogers for £10 and Lana’s Paradise edition for £13. They also had the Star is Born soundtrack for £15.

2014, IceflamePhoenix, Reboot and 4 others like this.
  6. I picked up Emmerdale and Super Extra Gravity by the Cardigans for £12 and £13. Life was also there for £12, their other albums were still full price though.

7. I've been looking for Maggie Rogers forever, but I can't seem to find it anywhere and online it's too expensive. I'll have to head to a Fopp one of these days.

8. Fopp have the same stock/offers as HMV so if one of those is nearer then maybe give them a call/tweet (most HMV stores have an individual Twitter) to check stock first?

Reboot likes this.
  9. aux

aux

There are two versions. Blue and white haze vinyl, limited to 300 copies and only at Rough Trade. The other is a translucent blue vinyl.

10. Got my Rough Trade edition preordered!

Deleted member 30412 likes this.
  11. It was put on the US’ the sound of vinyl site, so I’m hoping it’ll appear on our shores soon... she’ll have a UK store, it’s just stupidly hard to google “banks”

Jacques and Rhombus like this.
  12. Yas thank u

13. Rhombus likes this.
  14. Shura update stuff, it’ll be available on:

- Black vinyl
    - Semi-translucent blue vinyl (indies plus Shura/label’s store)
    - Blue with white haze (limited to 300 on Rough Trade UK, doesn’t look like its an option on the US site, sorry @Euphoria)
    - Blue with splatter (limited to 500, Vinyl Me Please exclusive)

Her UK store says the first 100 blue copies are signed.

There is a bundle you can buy with Secretly Canadian that has the vinyl on black with a bonus Flexi disc (“Magazine Launch (Demo)”), as well as a CD copy, risograph and zine. $29.99.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  15. mdl

mdl

16. I'd spend an unreasonable amount of money on a deluxe Breathe In. Breathe Out. with Sparks video blue/pink LPs.

aux likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.