Vinyljustice | Page 706 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. I’ve always thought about asking if Peter would fancy doing some sort of record club, maybe four releases, one every three months, 500 each. Having it affiliated with PJ would be a bit easier to promote and may have a little bit of sway in terms of getting album rights.

2. That’s a bloody great idea!

Txetxu and SamyAtTheDisco like this.
  3. Already done and iconic too.
    https://www.popjustice.com/briefing/introducing-popjustice-hi-fi/

Relaunch it @Popjustice

aaronhansome, RUNAWAY, andru and 3 others like this.
  4. aux

aux

The postman just delivered this serve.

tj-x, nikkysan, BEST FICTION and 8 others like this.
  5. I can't wait for this year's thumb rate.

Glitterizer, aux and flowersandu like this.
  6. HeartSwells likes this.
  7. aux

aux

Don't know if this has been posted:

It's currently only available for members though, only 500 are being pressed.

8. O wow..... o wow

aux, Mr.Arroz and Andrew.L like this.
  9. Glad I've got an OG copy. PRAISE BE.

10. Wait For You though... was the 9 on that album of 4’s.

11. Peter Robinsons 12” club series - so up for that:

Rachel Stevens Come and Get on lilac vinyl first please

12. How does VMP work? I, obviously, only want to join to get Solange but it says the minimum subscripition is three months...

13. Each month you get the choice of one of three albums they press as their albums of the month (you can also swap for some of their other previous albums of the month if they’re available). You have to pay the cost of the record as extra if you were to buy their store exclusives like Solange.

They sometimes make them available to the public at a later date (sometimes they’re available for the public the day after, sometimes they’re available a week after), but if you’re not a member you have to pay the postage.

14. upload_2019-7-17_19-54-23.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-17_19-55-3.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-17_19-55-33.jpeg
    So happy with this!!!
    The actual record seems to be perfect, doesn’t look like it was even played to be honest.

15. The coloured Janet reissues are available on her store now, thanks @br4ndiah xx

aaronhansome, aux, Mr.Arroz and 6 others like this.
  16. Free international shipping and 20% off with IMD20 https://iggyazalea.shop/

I ordered the CD & Vinyl separately so they don’t get hit by customs, vinyl was £13.39 and CD £6 something

3:16am and br4ndiah like this.
  17. Ordered! Thanks for the heads up.

18. Uhmmm I’mma pass on that one

19. Done - instagram.com/iamlisteningto

HeartSwells likes this.
  20. Two vinyls I'd love to see: Mandy Moore's "Wild Hope" & Leighton Meester's "Heartstrings"... two indie-pop records that were absolute perfection start to finish.

pop3blow2, EricRiotT, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.