Vinyljustice | Page 793 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Just received my In The Zone vinyl in Lisbon. It sounds amazing Thanks @HeartSwells for your work ☺️

2. I couldn't partake in the group buy this time so I missed out on In The Zone but managed to snatch a copy on ebay for £38 (the clownery I know but also cheaper than I've seen most other listings). Came today and have to say the cover is gorgeous in person.

3. HMV exclusive.

£29.99... not sure what FNAC had it as but thought it was between £20-£25.

4. HMV are TRYING it with these prices.

Saying this I still paid that extra £4 for the blue version of Norman Fackin Rockwell in there today. I've got my clown dress on tonight.

5. Ordered this and the white Spice, I don’t mind paying a bit more to support HMV if a couple of batches of exclusives every year help keep them afloat!

6. Daydream vinyl delivered. The sound quality is beautiful.
    The gold foil on the front cover is a nice touch too. Really gives it a classy touch.

mdl, Diet Pop!, Anthboy1 and 3 others like this.
  7. Some perhaps interesting news - Roxane Gay posted about attending the Metamorphosis show on Twitter and was sent Janet's albums on vinyl by Universal. All the latest re-issues plus Discipline. Maybe it will be next - though it could have just been a spare copy.

8. This Best Of Hannah Montana vinyl is iconic tbh

9. Singular Act 1 & 2 out (separately) on October 11th, it seems.

10. Another picture disc reissue of Golden Hour... this time a Target exclusive.

[​IMG]

blaze_dave and andru like this.
  11. The original will always be the best.

12. All these ugly picture discs when if they just released a shiny rainbow/foil-effect of the original I'd be there in a gay heartbeat.

Mr Blonde, Euphoria, andru and 2 others like this.
  13. Interesting they're not going with the two EPs on one vinyl route but will be pre ordering when this pops up in the UK. I asked Sabrina about this a month or so ago and I'm so happy she came through!!

Butterfly likes this.
  14. is NFR Blue vinyl still avaible anywhere?

15. ateensfan likes this.
  16. I saw a dozen in jbhifi this afternoon... but that’s in Oz.

ateensfan likes this.
  17. Some HMV stores still have stock.

ateensfan and blaze_dave like this.
  18. Aidan likes this.
  19. Banquet, Resident and Rough Trade all still have them available (Rough Trade is on pre-order for some reason...).

20. Prefer you to the vinyl. Cute!

I've just been told my vinyl has apparently arrived at home, thanks once again @HeartSwells

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.