Vinyljustice | Page 794 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Aw thanks! <3

P'NutButter likes this.
  2. maikos87, FINISH LINE and aux like this.
  3. It’ll be the same plates used I would imagine, likely have a different barcode and catalogue number though.

4. A massive thanks to @HeartSwells for sorting out Britney, Kelly and Kacey! Best Monday in a while!
    Now I need to mentally prepare for Blackout!!!

5. Resident describes them all as 'crystal clear'. Sainsbury's Like a Virgin was more of a transparent white.

HeartSwells likes this.
  6. Thanks again for all your time and effort @HeartSwells, love my Kelly and Britney vinyls.

7. Got home to a lovely bundle of In The Zone, Breakaway, NFR!, PCD & Dedicated - what a selection of albums. Thanks again @HeartSwells - you’re a gem!

8. So, does anyone have any experience of moving their collections (thinking 50-100 records) internationally?

I'm moving from Canada back to the UK by the end of the year and I don't think the vinyl is going to fit in my suitcases so I'm starting to look up options for shipping and just scared myself with a FedEx quote that was around $1000 (canadian dollars but still).

So anyone know of companies that are cheaper but also good?

9. Thank u. I got one on Banquet. Rough trade is 4 pounds cheaper but for some reasons i’d have to wait til October so bought it on Banquet.

10. Daydream popped up today, and it's so weird to have it physically. I've been dreaming of it for forever + I still prefer it to Butterfly.

11. Her midair legs look so awkward here.

A ‘Tom’s One Hour Photo’ picture disc edition, on the other hand... would be iconic.

djmakemewet and lushLuck like this.
  12. Does anyone have a spare copy of NFR! on lime green for sale?

Mine has gone missing in the post and universal don’t have a replacement apparently... majorly frustrating. PM me if you do, although I know it’s a long shot.

13. I thought I missed out on FNAC stocking Janet's Discipline album, but a month later, it's finally dispatched!

Mr.Arroz, djmakemewet and aux like this.
  14. Survivor arrived. My collection this week:

[​IMG]

I just reached 324 records since late 2014

15. I was waiting for this dddd

16. My copy of Dedicated arrived and it has a warp. It's not affecting the sound quality, but you can see this wave in the record. Is it worth going to the trouble of contacting UO and trying for a new copy or refund? Is playing it going to fuck up the stylus?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.