Vinyljustice | Page 795 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Now Charli and Norman Fucking Rockwell today. So many HITS.

djmakemewet and Hyrulian like this.
  2. Thank you for the heads up. Ordered! I love Alphabeat so much. The boyf does too.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Vasilios and SamyAtTheDisco like this.
  3. I was hoping I could put off buying the gold edition of Orville Peck’s album for a bit, but now the prices are extortionate nn

4. my Janet Discipline has been cancelled. Why is life so cruel??

5. Finally, somebody else feels this way!

ohaimanabu likes this.
  6. Warner still hasn't shipped my Charli pre-order. What's the point of pre-ordering, then?

7. I feel you. It was going for about £22 on Ebay for a long time before eventually selling out. I ended up getting a copy from Germany and paying around £30 for it.

8. If they are not store exclusives, I always avoid artist official stores cause they take forever to ship orders.

9. Yeah I’ll definitely avoid this in the future.

10. Mine (from the official store) was here in Greece last Friday, day of release ddd. I had picked normal shipping too, not fast. I preordered the day link went live though.

blaze_dave likes this.
  11. The site says:
    Maybe I just got unlucky and my order was left for after the move. Mess.
    But I also pre-ordered as soon as the link went live.

andru, blaze_dave and Vasilios like this.
  12. I just realised I bought a clear Like a Virgin from Sainsbury's a couple of years ago, I'm guessing the forthcoming Rhino release is just that again?

Jacques likes this.
  13. My Janet Discipline arrived, thank you whoever pointed out it was selling on Amazon.

I will say though - that album artwork is just as fugly when blown up.

14. aux

aux

15. My MUNA Saves The World baby blue vinyl turned up!!!! I'm so pleased I managed to get one over here!

2014, Jackarywoo and Jacques like this.
  16. Runawaywithme and aux like this.
  17. See the first pressing's price explode.

aux and Runawaywithme like this.
  18. It already did.

Glitterizer likes this.
  19. If this one is confirmed as being without Do What U Want (could they put a solo version on and not credit R. Kelly? I know he is credited on Christina's version) then the first one could shoot up in price even more since it will basically confirm Do What U Want will never be released on vinyl again.

ohaimanabu and varjak like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.