Vinyljustice | Page 797 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. RJF

RJF

I screamed.

2. It really is! I hope it sold well enough for them to make one for the third and fourth Hannah Montana albums (and maybe the movie). Get me Hoedown Throwdown on LP!

3. My Daydream vinyl came with every seam split...

4. So this turned out to be clear instead.
    [​IMG]

5. Last night’s vinyl marathon:

Janet - Discipline
    Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin
    Bat for Lashes - Lost Girls
    Britney - In the Zone
    Madonna - Erotica
    Prince - 1999

Charli XCX has just arrived and I’ve still got Kelly Clarkson to debut so that’s tonight sorted. Uh, I love my collection...

6. My Black Cherry purple vinyl with signed print by Goldfrapp was shipped yesterday.

7. aux

aux

I'm debating whether to splurge a bit and get all of her coloured vinyl, since Let Go has quickly become one of my favourite albums recently.

8. They do look nice in colour! I think Let Go and Under My Skin sold out quite quickly, but Urban Outfitters has a new coloured variant of Let Go so I think the rest will follow.

aux likes this.
  9. Has anyone who bought Black cherry when rough trade accidentally slashed the price... heard anything

lucasdcarvalho and Humanracin like this.
  10. Didn't order my Goldfrapp from them but they honoured my P!nk Beautiful Trauma preorder when they had it up as £10.99 for a few weeks before changing it!

11. 2014

2014 Moderator

Lucky!! I ordered one through work but it's been cancelled ":(((("

12. That was the real price

toby3000, snoho and Vasilios like this.
  13. y did u buy that

(Thanks)

aux likes this.
  14. They changed it to £20 something like other retailers, they'd had it up with the catalogue number of the CD instead. It's definitely not worth more than £10.99 though x
    Ddd it was a preorder & I was hopeful!

15. Daydream came in the post, no import fee or damage in sight. The resolution is quite poor but it’s in similar vein to Glory I guess.

The gold foiling adds a nice touch.

Txetxu and Mr.Arroz like this.
  16. Yeah, it kind of sucks that the artwork for Daydream looks rather blurry & pixelated, but everything else looks really nice. Oh well!

17. In RetroPopjustice Vinyljustice news, found this yesterday:

18. They're sending me another jacket.
    Makes you wonder why Urban Outfitters don't do that instead of sending a whole new vinyl?

19. Not sure if this is an error, but Amazon UK has the upcoming clear Madonna self-titled LP for only £13.99

HeartSwells and Rhombus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.