Vinyljustice | Page 798 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Thanks!!

djmakemewet likes this.
  2. A French Britney store has Blackout on pre-order already. Apparently it is coming on October 31st!

LKane, Diet Pop!, blaze_dave and 6 others like this.
  3. GIRLS

4. P'NutButter and lushLuck like this.
  5. The breakneck speed that I ran to that site when I saw “vinyle-blackout” in the link

6. 7FB19035-BBAB-4E72-92CF-2AD7E1A02A1F.jpeg My Maxwell Embrya double white vinyl came today and it is possibly the most beautiful piece of vinyl I own. The 12” booklet inside was a surprise. Stunning all round.
    Proof again he is the most beautiful man alive.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Diet Pop!, Jacques, torontodj and 6 others like this.

7. You would stan an album named after your type of men!

8. Scream!!
    You better don’t sis.
    My bloke turns 30 in jan.
    6 years deep.
    Time to trade.
    My inbox is open.

9. I've got a $5 UO Reward ready to go so @Urban Outfitters

andru and lushLuck like this.
  10. That’s so great for some people that they’re going to release the previous albums on clear but can they please hurry up with the Blackout pre-order before my 20 percent off coupon expires.

andru, aux, 1991 and 8 others like this.
  11. Do we think Blackout might be up for preorder tomorrow at 10 as well? Or is that tweet just referring to new stock of the older albums?

12. I took the tweet to mean that if you missed the last ones, you’re not going to want to miss the Blackout pre-order.

13. You know damn well they'll announce it when no promos are running and then put up a free shipping or 30% off offer up as soon as it sells out

14. thats how I took it too... bring it on.

Angeleyes likes this.
  15. I’m ready! I want the Blackout vinyl to be black. Periodt.

16. UO's troll asses tripping everyone up with their phrasing is a scream.

17. Daydream turned up today, also sadly with seam splits on the outer and inner sleeves.

In other news, I fucking can't at the address for the DHL centre that handles this in the UK:

20190923_170555_resized.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.