Vinyljustice | Page 799 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Did we mention that Goldfrapps Black Cherry is being released on Friday on Purple vinyl?

2. Yes. Mine already shipped, actually.

3. same

4. Daydream was waiting for me when I got home from work just now, it sounds so good!

Lapras and djmakemewet like this.
  5. December? That’s a lot of time for a pre-order dddd but NEED!

6. I ordered that Autobiography LP so damn fast.

7. Omg please count me in if theres a Autobiography group buy

Robbietoxic and IceflamePhoenix like this.
  8. OMG

9. Shoot, lemme will Fefe Dobson into existence too, then...

10. UO asking for $30 for an LP is fucking stupid, and then you add in shipping and it's almost $40?

They should be $20 and they can be, because that's the price point for other colored releases they've done. I'm not sure why there's such a wide price disparity between similar items on their site

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  11. IceflamePhoenix likes this.
  12. Fuck, UO won't let me breathe. Step off my neck, girls. Ashlee's debut is one of the most important records of my childhood and I'll need it in my collection.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  13. Me too please!

14. Hyped for Blackout. That's all why I come here cuz I want my bank account to stay full.

15. Why doesn't HMV do the same thing as UO and start pressing truly exclusive vinyl? First thing I'd press if I were them is a limited clear run of "Spiceworld" and it'd fly off the shelves.

16. https://store.hmv.com/vinyl/limited-edition-vinyl

blaze_dave and Humanracin like this.
  17. HMV = old men
    Urban Outfitters = young girls

Also HMV’s current financial position means they can’t just sit on 5000 copies of an exclusive and wait for it to sell. HMV are basically a chain indie store right now in terms of the type of exclusives they get.

snoho, andru, Robbietoxic and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.