Vinyljustice | Page 828 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Managed to get Take That, Spice Girls and Ariana (Dangerous Woman) from HMV. I didn’t see any Haim or MNEK, if I did I would have got them as well.

Chris Lala, Jacques and 2014 like this.
  2. Makes me even sadder my local HMV closed down.

3. How much was MNEK

4. £7.99

push the button likes this.
  5. Sorry that I haven’t replied to anyone asking for copies of Blackout after we shut up shop, there will likely be some spare but I’m holding off on reserving these in case issues arise.

Basically anyone who isn’t on the list, please wait until after I’ve shipped them out and can see how many we have left! I’ll likely be able to fulfil all the extras, but just being cautious.

Cheers xx

Matty_up, P'NutButter, djity and 13 others like this.
  6. Found myself a brand-new, sealed copy of the 2LP Born to Die off Amazon US Prime. Only $35.

7. I tried to order through the hmv online shop and it shows it only delivers to UK?

8. I... want this?
    [​IMG]

nametag, Glenolabar and zacagay like this.
  9. It's been like that for a few years now.

10. I always point this out to customers when they're buying Paradise - it's advertised in a very misleading way.

11. 2014

2014 Moderator

Same! It’s quite annoying teebs.

I went into work today and there’s so many great offers I’m actually stunned! Got Haim’s Something To Tell You for £9, CHVRCHES’ debut for £12 and Janet’s Rhythm Nation for £15 - iconic! Just missed out on 1975’s 2nd though which is only £13!

12. I went looking for the deluxe vinyl of "Born to Die" in the US (some local stores in NYC/Hoboken) and they only had the 12 track edition. Had to snag it off Amazon. it'll be here thursday. The only ones I don't have for her are Ultraviolence or Honeymoon. I only liked a few song on UV and Honeymoon was just so forgettable to me.

13. aux

aux

14. Ew @ that title

15. You should definitely give Honeymoon another chance (and Ultraviolence too, for that matter), there are quite a few gems on it!

16. "Cruel World" & "Shades of Cool" remain JAMs for me. And the "West Coast" radio mix remains one of my top 5/top 10 ever from her, but IDK. Maybe. We'll see if I have a gloomy afternoon lol. I did like when she did "Music to Watch Boys..." at the Lust for Life show but I went to get a beer when she did "Pretty When You Cry" at the latest NFR! tour. .... oh well.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  17. Back into HMV I went today, got Golden Hour for £10 and Madame X hadn’t been marked down but I checked at the till and it went through for £15! Also sorry to be that HMV bitch, but the sales assistant told me that *next* Monday, they were adding loads more titles to the sale, which is good as it’s after my payday ddd. Said nothing would be reduced further but there was almost double the titles of today going on sale!

Laurence, maikos87, 2014 and 5 others like this.
  18. Yaaasss!

19. Wow HMV said fuck homosexual lives

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.